Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Taking Back Sunday - Twenty Tour Tour • Page 10

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by heymattrick, Oct 9, 2018.

1. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I assumed they'd close with MakeDamnSure (on WYWTB nights) and A Decade (on Louder Now nights).

2. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

i need these.

falafelmywaffle and JaytotheGee like this.
  3. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

Yeaaa theyre fucking killing it.

4. CTFFEMT93

Regular

The show in NYC was fucking killer tonight. The crowd was kinda tired by the last half of Louder Now, you could tell.

5. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

They didnt lose a drop of energy all night, and it showed because “Ill let You live” was one of the best sounding songs they played all night and it was song #32/32. What a night.

6. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

also fwiw, adam was on point all night.

7. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

If they're going the two nights route, I'd imagine that ampitheater at Coney Island makes the most sense, even if it's a fucking HAUL to get to.

8. manoverboard365

Trusted

Please god not Coney Island! That commute is the WORST.

Drewski likes this.
  9. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

always no to coney island

falafelmywaffle likes this.
  10. DeRRek

Trusted

Got my ticket for Glasgow. Would love to get what they’ve been doing the last few shows with TAYR, WYWTB and LN front to back. Doubt it though. Haha.

11. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

the whole purpose of the tour is for them to play the albums in full haha

you wont get all 3 in one night but youll get TAYF and one of the other two plus hits.

12. DeRRek

Trusted

Haha. I thought it was just going to be a mix of songs off all their albums. Didn’t think it’d be full albums. Assumed the 3 album shows were just a treat before the year ends. Great to know though. Thanks.

13. heymattrick

Pool Boy at the Vampire Mansion

Not exactly. They're only doing the full album switcheroo in cities with multiple nights. Glasgow only has one night, so it's just one "extra long set".

Glasgow is only one night, where they are playing multiple nights in some cities, so they're not doing WYWTB or Louder Now in full those nights. It seems they might be doing TAYF in full but not the others.

DeRRek likes this.
  14. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

Got a low ticket alert for Mpls now I have to make a choice buhhh

15. MegT585

Trusted

I just want the east coast dates. Impatient.

16. Morgan

Morgan

I know that one date is hitting a small-ish venue in upstate NY and I cannot wait for it to be announced

disambigujason likes this.
  17. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

upstate concert hall/ex-northern lights?

or are you not at liberty to confirm/deny haha

Morgan likes this.
  18. MegT585

Trusted

At least say what town in upstate ny?

19. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

Wonder if it’d be Utica again. Weird they’ve hit there twice the last few years but if they keep going I’ll keep coming.

20. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

Newsday (New York/Long Island) spilled the beans early that TBS and The Menzingers are headlining the opening night of the Great South Bay music fest in July on Long Island.

If the menzingers are the support for leg 2 i’m gonna cry.

Assuming Leg 2 announcement comes tomorrow since newsday posted it today.

21. manoverboard365

Trusted

That Great South Bay fest is far enough away from Manhattan to assume they'll do a proper NYC show, right?

22. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

I’d wager so since the GSB fest won’t likely be an official tour stop, but it may give us some idea of when the NY shows are gonna be.

23. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

I'll be at one of the Hollywood shows. This will weirdly be my first time seeing TBS despite listening for almost 15 years.

24. a lack of color

Regular

Man, I hope GSB fest fixes their sound issues. When TBS played two years ago we ended up leaving early because it just sounded awful.

25. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

It is an overall terribly run festival for sure haha

But the park is a mile from my apartment so i’ll be there lol