Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Taking Back Sunday - Third Annual Holiday Spectacular

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Aug 9, 2016.

1. kidinthebushes

Trusted

[​IMG]

2. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I would definitely consider flying out for this. Too bad The Starting Line isn't playing on Saturday.

3. kidinthebushes Aug 9, 2016
    (Last edited: Aug 9, 2016)
    kidinthebushes

Trusted

4. kidinthebushes

Trusted

The Starting Line did three Slam Dunk shows overseas and then two Taste of Chaos dates already this year. I am assuming the seventh date will be their own holiday headlining show.

5. EOTCDXVI

Regular

Despite Adam's voice basically having gone to shit, seeing TBS live is always fun.. and I haven't seen The Starting Line since the last show at Bamboozle before their hiatus. Might have to invest in these.

6. kidinthebushes

Trusted

With these being in the winter, I always worry that they will get canceled or rescheduled which makes me reluctant to plan a trip out there.

heymattrick likes this.
  7. CTFFEMT93

Regular

I always love going to the holiday TBS shows. Especially the pop up shop getting dirt cheap old merch and literally just wandering around the venue chit chatting with the band as they walk around and other fans too. See you all the 17th!!

8. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

Always look forward to their holiday show. Never been to the pop up shop they do so hopefully I get out to it this year.

9. kidinthebushes

Trusted

10. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

Was thinking about that 2-day pass. $55 is a great deal, until you realize that you have to pay $22.60 extra in service fees. Ridiculous. I'll probably just drive up there and buy them so I don't have to pay the super high fees.

11. kidinthebushes

Trusted

It's back! Our annual Holiday Pop-Up shop- Dec 17 from 2-4 pm at Starland Ballroom. Tix are only $5 and the profits will be donated to our annual fundraising for Cancer Research. Taking Back Sunday Holiday Pop-Up Shop 2016

12. kidinthebushes

Trusted

13. kidinthebushes

Trusted

14. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

Damn guess I gotta get tickets for the 2nd day. 1st days lineup is way better. Why did I have to wait so long lol

15. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Both shows are sold out.

16. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Anyone going to either show this weekend?

17. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

18. ramomcferno

Mystery is the secret ingredient Prestigious

Last night's show was great! All three bands were on point.

The crowd was ravenous for Taking Back Sunday. Really good setlist too. No surprises but a good mix of new and old.

19. kidinthebushes

Trusted

20. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

The show last night was fantastic. Never listened to Gates before but they were good. Acceptance sounded awesome as well and the crowd was into them too. TBS while their set was pretty typical for them still was amazing. It was my 7th time seeing them.

The fog driving home last night though was unreal, not sure I ever saw it that bad before

21. ramomcferno

Gates is awesome. I saw half of their set on Thrice's tour. They were excellent and I was just as pleased when I checked out their recorded music. They were just as good here.

I always liked Acceptance but did not get to see them before they broke up so this was extra awesome!

I agree about TBS. No matter how many times I see them, they are always great.

And yes the fog was crazy. I live almost 2 hours south and it was foggy almost the entire ride home.

22. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

how the fuck does TSL not play "island" like what?

holy crap i looked at their usual sets and they never play it, does this band not know their best songs?

23. ramomcferno

Yeah that seems like a big omission. Love that song.

24. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

one of the catchiest songs i've ever heard tbh

ramomcferno likes this.
  25. manoverboard365

Trusted

I just want TSL to do a proper tour.