Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Taking Back Sunday Live Acoustic • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Dec 19, 2018.

1. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

Literally thought the same thing lol

2. Ska Senanake

Trusted

I live in Boston and it was cold as shit today. Also Adam did not sound good live during this particular set.

3. Davjs

Trusted

I am torn between two reactions:

:crylaugh: and :verysad:

4. Ska Senanake

Trusted

If it makes it any better when I saw TBS live 4 years ago Adam sounded amazing with the full band. Just not a great set by him. Just being honest. All love though!

Davjs likes this.
  5. The Format

Regular

Why do we hate Barstool again?

AshlandATeam likes this.
  6. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

There are some things about it that I don't mind/think are entertaining. Sometimes they really do have good sports/entertainment interviews. I think it's just the way they actively promote and encourage the douche bro culture that is my main issue with it. I've never met anyone wearing a "Saturdays are For the Boys" t-shirt that I didn't want to throw off a bridge.

7. Ska Senanake

Trusted

That is a very nice way to put it!

8. Jared Luttrell likes this.
  9. The Format

Regular

Ah okay. I don't visit their page much but sometimes there are articles that catch my attention.

10. AshlandATeam

Trusted

Kingjohn_654 and Jason Tate like this.
  11. BackyardHero11

Trusted

haha yeah I dug it. some of how he sings acoustically make me want to hear what he could do with like a tom petty style album

12. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

So that automatically implies I like the site? Nice try, but afraid you’d you be wrong on that one.

13. scottlechowicz

Trusted Supporter

Cool.

14. Davjs

Trusted

Representing America can be negative? Interesting....