Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Taking Back Sunday Interviewed by Kids

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 20, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. Bayside 182

Wolverine Supporter

cool interview. I wish Adam would speak with his normal accent during shows. I really like seeing them play but his on stage rock star persona just doesn't do it for me

3. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

One of my friends once asked me, after we saw a TBS show together, why Adam acquires a western accent on stage. It's bothered me ever since haha

Bayside 182 likes this.
  4. paperlung

there's no place like my room Supporter

If you had to play any other bands' songs for the rest of your career, what band would it be? Accepted answers include: Brand New.

mattylikesfilms likes this.
  5. WetwithSharp

and a little jingle...

He only started doing this around/after the Louder Now-era. But I agree. Just feels.....odd and fake, since it obviously is fake. But I've heard he has anxiety about his stuttering and is self-conscious......so it might be a way he found to cope.

mattylikesfilms and Bayside 182 like this.
  6. hongfong00

The sky had blackened with carrion birds. Supporter

Nice interview.

7. Bayside 182

Wolverine Supporter

Yup, I saw them in 2002 just before they got big and it did not exist but very interesting to hear about why he might do it now. Thanks for the info.

8. NotBruce

Regular

That Dykstra poster is amazing.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  9. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

Ok interview, but I don't get the "kids interviewing..." gimmick. This little girl clearly has no idea who the band is or any of their references...so what's the point?

10. Bayside 182

Wolverine Supporter

probably the kids dad wanted to meet the band and devised this creative way, jk