Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Taking Back Sunday / Every Time I Die / Modern Chemistry / All Get Out Tour • Page 9

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Mar 20, 2017.

1. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

Man it is a travesty TBS isn't playing they don't have any friends, better homes, or we were younger then. Take out like you do and that's one of the best 3-song stretches in their entire discography.

koryoreo and heymattrick like this.
  2. sev7ntytimes7

what time did tbs go on around and when did it end?

3. JHaydon

If any one is going before the Dallas date could I get merch pictures of ETID and TBS? Please and Thank you!

4. marissalg

Trusted

I love that ETID setlist

MegT585 likes this.
  5. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

New ETID set tonight.
    Different order /some different songs
    INRIhab stayed tho

NationalPhenomenon likes this.
  6. TerrancePryor

https://mp3sandnpcs.com/ Prestigious

They actually played "Better Homes And Gardens" for the encore tonight. They switched songs at the last minute.

truelovewaits, js977 and koryoreo like this.
  7. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

Switched songs? What song did they remove to play it?

8. TerrancePryor

https://mp3sandnpcs.com/ Prestigious

They didn't say. Adam just told the sound guy they were changing things up.

9. heymattrick

Sending my love

I think they mean compared to the set they played last night. I don't think a band is typically going to announce which song they're skipping

10. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

I am so excited for the show in Atlanta in a couple days. Getting to see my second favorite band just a few short days before my 20s end and I turn 30, cannot complain. I am really hoping they play Spin, one of my favorites by them and I've never seen them play it

11. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

That first ETID setlist is pretty perfect. Love they're opening with Map Change and closing with Coin.

12. CoffeeEyes17

Reclusive-aggressive Prestigious

i still love the idea of these two bands touring together and i really wish i could catch a show. both of the bands setlists are very good and its cool that they both released very very good albums last year

js977 likes this.
  13. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Selling a ticket to the Pontiac date for $25, or will trade for a ticket to the Grand Rapids show. DM me if interested!

14. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

To answer my own prior question- they removed Best Places to play Better Homes ultimately. Kind of a bummer.

It may have been removed and replaced with a different song regardless, but in the end that was the change they ended up making. Kind of a bummer, I wish they'd take out the cover and replace it with Better Homes.

I feel like Better Homes makes Everything Must Go irrelevant and same on the flip side.

15. BTDandFeelingThis

....noooooo best places is so much better

16. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

This lineup reminded me of when Thursday toured with TBS. don't think much of the crowd was into Thursday but man was it a blissful night for me.

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.
  17. CoffeeEyes17

Reclusive-aggressive Prestigious

Yeah it's pretty cool when these kinds of bands tour together. Like when ETID and The Used toured. Or Rise Against, Circa Survive, and Thursday toured

joe.boy.fresh. and js977 like this.
  18. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

I hope TBS plays a lot from their first 3 albums

19. Cgarnsay

Trusted

Hey man, may be interested!

20. heymattrick

Sending my love

"Best Places To Be a Mom" is dope. Honestly I'm just bummed "All Excess" is missing.

jco3, js977 and BTDandFeelingThis like this.
  21. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

The 7/15 and 7/16 setlists on setlist.fm show them playing both songs ( Best Places and Better Homes)

22. bachna84

From what I can tell, the first date had Divine Intervention and Stood a Chance and then the second and third dates had Best Places and Better Homes. Other than that, the other songs look to be the same from night to night

23. BTDandFeelingThis

Except they didn't play Spin on the 16th and they did they night before. Also they played Everything Must Go on the 16 which is different

24. Larry David

I'll see you again in 25 years Prestigious

Like seeing TBS change things up(slightly). I just can't believe Better Homes isn't a staple in their set.

jco3, js977 and BTDandFeelingThis like this.
  25. bachna84

Ahh, didn't notice that about Spin! Good call. Yeah looks like that more or less got subbed out for Faith. I'd much rather have Spin. It looks like they've been playing Everything Must Go every show so far.