Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Taking Back Sunday / Every Time I Die / Modern Chemistry / All Get Out Tour • Page 7

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

I'm guessing it has something to do with the name of the band. Either that or they found out about that one line in Bored Stiff.

yeahrightdude and elemenohpe like this.
  2. elemenohpe

Irregular Prestigious

That was my first thought. Haha

3. Behind the Barricade

It's funny, I did a vocal cover of Bored Stiff and instead of that line, I took the line from South Park where Jimmy tried calling Wendy a "Continued source of inspiration" haha.

elemenohpe likes this.
  4. crash53456

Regular

Chelsea Grin couldn't play there either. It's not like it's cursing that keeping them out though. I've seen plenty of bands there saying whatever they wanted lol I do remember seeing letlive. there too, but they didn't do anything that would make them get banned during the performance, so idk.

5. Full Effect Ed

...In F*cking Full Effect Prestigious

TBS just announced a Baltimore show on September 8th at Power Plant Live. 21+

6. deadwrong

Regular

ETID is playing a show on 7/20 in Fort Lauderdale

7. meggers

Trusted

8. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Low ticket alert for Pontiac, just a heads up.

9. TMS2787

Trusted

Speaking of the House of Blues in Orlando I recall Kevin Devine Tweeting that they couldn't sell any of their merch that said "& the Goddamn Band". The rules they have at that HOB because it's on Disney's property are so wild. I use to go on family vacation every year to disney and luckily I'd push for it be around time I could catch some shows and while I can't remember entirely what I was told by a worker there it was basically if Disney deems it overly violent, sexual, "offensive" they put a stop to it. I don't know how they do that because they don't own the HOB but when it's on their property I'd assume its in the HOB lease and stuff.

10. TMS2787

Trusted

I just got tickets for $15.50 / each off of the $20 all-in sale. I am really happy about that.

11. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

So pumped for this. 2 months is too far away.

12. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

I just saw on the Live Nation site that John Nolan is doing a DJ set after the Cleveland show. Tickets are $10

13. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

[​IMG]

bachna84 likes this.
  14. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

Any idea how late this will go? I'll probably stick around for it. $10 isn't too bad and John is a pretty awesome guy.

15. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I would assume 1-2AMish

bachna84 likes this.
  16. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

I'd totally stick around if it wasn't on a Thursday and I didn't have to be up at 6:30 for work/wasn't going to AFI/Circa Survive the next night.

17. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Looks like Circa Survive is going to be in Grand Rapids the same night as this, so I'm going to watch All Get Out and Every Time I Die, then bouncing down the road to see Circa. Guess I'll be watching TBS at Riot Fest.

suicidesaints likes this.
  18. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

22 days until I get to see this I cannot wait. It's just two days before my 30th birthday so I am stoked to be ending my 20s with TBS

19. Supernova

Prayers/Triangles Prestigious

Looks like Atlanta sold out and I didn't buy a ticket yet........

BTDandFeelingThis likes this.
  20. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

Damn shame. I got mine presalecluckily

21. deadwrong

Regular

They released some tickets today!

Supernova likes this.
  22. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

Did the person in charge of the event in San Diego not realize that the venue and bar are pretty far away from each other?

EDIT: There's a Emo Nite rip-off there that night.

23. Behind the Barricade

Are you talking about Emo Nite Brooklyn?

24. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

25. Behind the Barricade

Oh God, there's too many lol