Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Taking Back Sunday / Every Time I Die / Modern Chemistry / All Get Out Tour • Page 6

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Mar 20, 2017.

1. TMS2787

Trusted

A lot of people, myself include has said this is a "weird" line-up. Yeah, Taking Back Sunday and Every Time I Die are diffent style of bands but really… the fan base is very, very similar and overlapping. I think it helps both of them out. Who I feel are struggling compared to how they use to be.

Not saying that both aren't still popular bands because they are. But neither are at the height of their popularity anymore. They both are hands that seem to constantly tour. I'm really excited for this tour and I might do both Cleveland and Pittsburgh if I can.

deadwrong likes this.
  2. michael_gatto

Trusted

This marks 3 tours in a row that ETID doesn't hit Philly. Pretty bummed.

3. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

Is that what summer stage means? Sounds like a good time haha. I've only been to waiting room once or twice and don't remember a parking lot, though I could be mistaking it for another venue.

4. natefoundglory

Trusted Supporter

I wouldn't consider it their "height", but TBS is pretty damn popular right now. And I'd say ETID is probably doing they best they ever have, relatively speaking.

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  5. steven2480

I wish TBS would switch out what it feels like to be a ghost.

New again does have some bangers, Namely "Summer, Man."

That song needs to be played live more same with "Everything must go" but I know they played it a few years ago at a few shows & it's like one of the few from New Again they play.

6. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

Cleveland presale starts today at 10! Password is SUMMERWAVE

Not sure if that password is good for other cities or not.

7. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

ETID is definitely at their peak right now. They just released arguably their best record to date, and their Low Teens tour was absolutely insane.

Joe4th likes this.
  8. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Man, I must be in the complete minority here but ETID are just not my thing. I don't have any desire to see them. Which makes potentially missing this show a little easier to swallow, actually.

9. kidinthebushes

Trusted

If anyone asks what the password for Chicago is... :tear:

10. btr

Trusted Supporter

Yeah! It's a decent sized parking lot in the back where bands usually park their vans/trailer. They just had their first concert back there for the St. Patrick's Day parade. It holds 1500 people so this show should be fun

js977 likes this.
  11. deadwrong

Regular

Anyone going to Atlanta the presale code is SUMMER WAVE

12. LiveFast_DieOld

Regular

Presale password is RIOT

kidinthebushes and JaytotheGee like this.
  13. kidinthebushes

Trusted

14. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

I remember seeing them once opening for Acceptance at their comeback show in NYC. They were good from what I remember. They are getting one hell of a push by TBS though.

15. riseagainst4L

Regular

Cuz Adam lazarra manages them. They've been on like 3 separate TBS tours.

16. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

Ah the ol' double dip lol.

17. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Bought my ticket for Pontiac!

18. MegT585

Trusted

Got my ticket for Buffalo. Can't wait!

19. Bane

The spiciest meme

On that Webster Hall flow

20. kidinthebushes

Trusted

The first NYC show is sold out.

21. Rootradical

Its weird but there playing a free show in nj at mcguire afb if you can get in. Its in August with reel big fish and less than jake

22. kidinthebushes

Trusted

23. Grato

Regular

That venue has really strict "ethical" standards. They told Kevin Devine he couldn't sell shirts with the word, "Goddamn" on them when he played there with Manchester Orchestra in 2014 or 2015

24. himynameisdakota

Regular

Yeah HOB Orlando has been real stingy with allowing 'intense' bands to play. Thy Art Is Murder have been told they can't play twice and letlive. wasn't allowed to play the last time TBS played. It's pretty ridiculous.

25. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I wonder what job entails. Listening to music on Spotify, watching videos and YouTube, and following bands on social media because that's what I do now...