Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Taking Back Sunday / Every Time I Die / Modern Chemistry / All Get Out Tour • Page 5

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Taco-King

Taco Enthusiast

It is always in Philly. It was in LA one year as well. I bet they will do Rock Allegiance this year that is usually in September. TBS and ETID are doing the festival circuit already.

2. Cmoney86

Trusted

this tour ends a month before riot fest so how dose that make them a lock for riot fest? i know about the radius clause and everything not trying to say they wont play but how dose them not playing this in Chicago make them all locks

3. Grato

Regular

surprised they're not promoting the fest on long island they're playing as the first date of the tour. Literally the day before the NYC date

4. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Frank Iero and the Patience got added to that.

5. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I wish they'd bring back Your Own Disaster or even a Straylight Run cover back into their set just to freshen things up again. I know they performed Existentialism on Prom Night on their reunion tour. How sweet would it be if they played Big Shot instead?

js977 likes this.
  6. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

Yeah I'm super bummed about that. Headed to Riot again this year so I'm hoping to see them there at least.

7. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

I'd go for any of that. Pretty much anything they do to change up their sets would be welcome.

Congrats on your upcoming child, by the way! My wife and I had our second in early January so I know what it's like to be a game-time decision for shows.

8. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

Very true. Forgot Rock Allegiance was a thing.

9. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Thanks, man! Our first was born in September of 2014. I missed Astronautalis at Beachland and Twenty One Pilots at Nautica because it was the same week. It was worth it though, haha.

10. tyler2tall

Trusted Supporter

That tour was a fucking joke

11. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

So did I haha. It sold like crap last year. I have no idea who could even headline this year? Maybe they finally give the nod to ADTR or Papa Roach?

12. Taco-King

Taco Enthusiast

I am betting on Soundgarden headlining 1 day. And no Tool Philly date yet so maybe? but doubtful. TBS would be a good Outside Stage headliner.

13. Chuck!

Regular

One of the best nights of my life, for several reasons. I was at the Wilkes Barre date, around March of 2007

14. Behind the Barricade

I can see Soundgarden and (unfortunately) Korn again. TBS in the Buckcherry spot last year would be great! Buckcherry probably had the biggest crowd last year and they got lucky Baroness played the same time on the mainstage. If TBS plays at the same time as a band like Skillet or a band with more of a cult fan-base, they'd have a massive crowd!

15. Taco-King

Taco Enthusiast

With Korn having the summer tour with Stone Sour and Skillet are playing the Philly Area in July I can't see them being here that soon. Buckcherry had a massive crowd was ridiculous and I can see TBS having a decent sized crowd on there as well but like as you said depends on how is playing on the inside.

16. Behind the Barricade

I hope you're right. I think AIC did an AC show and 2 NYC shows and still headlined last year so we'll see what happens. Looking at other DW shows and Rock Allegiance 2015, another potential headliner could be Zombie or Godsmack. I'd love a curveball like Ozzy or APC (if Tool isn't doing anything).

17. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

I could see it. That festival isn't really my thing but it being so close to me I always check out the lineup. I remember them giving away tickets like crazy on the radio, haha.

18. Behind the Barricade

I personally gave away 5 pairs of tickets haha

heaththehorizon and pauljgreco like this.
  19. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

Damn. I had a few friends who got presale last year afraid it was going to sell out, lol. Curious to see the lineup this year. Definitely seems like TBS/ETID are a lock for it with no Philly date on the tour.

20. Behind the Barricade

I actually got VIP last year so I spent a shit ton of money on the festival. Then I found out BTB was doing interviews and I could've gotten VIP for free (since the press area was in the VIP area).

21. riseagainst4L

Regular

TBS needs to stop trying to make modern chemistry happen

22. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Strange lineup but I'd like to go for ETID

23. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

For the people asking about Philly, there IS a two day gap between Boston and Atlanta.

24. tumbleweedterror

music is all we got

So stoked this is hitting Portland! I haven't seen TBS since 2012 and I've never seen ETID or AGO. Gonna be a great show.

25. btr

Trusted Supporter

In the parking lot behind Waiting Room too! Should be fun