Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Taking Back Sunday / Every Time I Die / Modern Chemistry / All Get Out Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Mar 20, 2017.

1. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah they really need a change up. They've definitely gotten stale, the first few times I saw them after the old lineup reunited they were really great though

2. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

I don't know why they ever removed Everything Must Go. Such a killer song and my favorite TBS song.

MegT585 likes this.
  3. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Miami and Summer, Man would be welcome additions.

MysteryKnight and Daniel182 like this.
  4. TMS2787

Trusted

I hope they play Tidal Wave in its entirety this Summer… JayKay.

5. heymattrick

Sending my love

Been waiting for TBS dates for a while. Don't care about either opener. Seeing Tidal Wave in full was cool for what it was, definitely will be looking forward to a regular set. Hopefully will see some change ups.

6. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

They need to bring back This Photograph is Proof. One of their best songs but they never play it

7. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Tom Delonge directed the video. It was just the band playing in a white room. I'm sure Tom thought it was groundbreaking.

Jonny Sniper, GEM37 and CTFFEMT93 like this.
  8. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

I haven't seen TBS since 2012. I'm pumped to check them out again.

9. kidinthebushes Mar 20, 2017
    (Last edited: Mar 21, 2017)
    kidinthebushes

Trusted

I have seen Taking Back Sunday 14 times. 6 of those times were at Riot Fest.

2013 - right before blink-182
    2014 - right after The Used
    2015 - after show @ Cobra Lounge
    2015 - same time as SOAD
    2015 - "surprise set"
    2016 - after show (Tidal Wave record release show) @ Metro

10. MegT585

Trusted

I have seen TBS over 30 times. And yes. They absolutely need a setlist change. So excited for full dates tomorrow morning though. Being able to see ETID and TBS in one night will be so fun.

11. ALT/MSC/FAN

I sold a bunch of records online tonight so I can have a reserve to buy tickets the second they go on sale.

12. heymattrick

Sending my love

I think What's It Feel Like To Be a Ghost, Error: Operator, and Timberwolves at New Jersey are the biggest offenders of non-singles that have perpetually stuck around since the lineup reunion. All great songs but seriously could use a break. (Although Error: Operator sounds awful live)

thenewtypetheory likes this.
  13. kidinthebushes

Trusted

They should play Tell All Your Friends again...

14. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

New Again 2019 please.

ALT/MSC/FAN likes this.
  15. ALT/MSC/FAN

I'm glad I'm not the only one that adores that album.

joe.boy.fresh., Daniel182 and Morgan like this.
  16. TMS2787

Trusted

Joe4th and MegT585 like this.
  17. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

Last time I saw TBS was at Starland Ballroom in NJ on their holiday show with Modern Baseball and Have Mercy. What a sick show. Can't wait for this tour to officially be announced and see TBS again!!

18. Collins

Trusted

man i was listening to louder now last night and was thinking the complete opposite. error: operator slaps live but on record is much more tame. crowd always seems to go off when they hear that bass intro at the shows i've been at

19. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

I've seen TBS 4 times, but not since the blink 182 reunion tour in 2009. I'm way overdue.

Oddly enough, the only reason I missed them at Warped Tour in 2012 was because they played at the same time as ETID.

ALT/MSC/FAN and pauljgreco like this.
  20. kidinthebushes

Trusted

21. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

I wish TBS would play more from Where You Want to Be besides the couple of hits. That album doesn't get enough love.

I probably will go to this. Always love seeing ETID, and been dying to see All Get Out.

Daniel182 likes this.
  22. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

They need to swap Error Operator for something else

Joe4th and MegT585 like this.
  23. MegT585

Trusted

come onnnn get announced at 11am

deadwrong likes this.
  24. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Noon :)

Also AGO is only on the second leg, so I feel like a lot of people are about to be bummed

MegT585 likes this.
  25. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

Who is on the first leg then?