Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Taking Back Sunday / Every Time I Die / Modern Chemistry / All Get Out Tour • Page 16

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Mar 20, 2017.

1. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

I would personally rank it last. I don't want to put words in ETID's mouth (mouthes?) but I'm guessing that they would too.

It's not bad it's just the most unlike the band they are today. I rarely revisit it.

Just my two cents!

2. TMS2787

Trusted

That's how I feel too. I think that and (gasp!) Ex-Lives are the weakest albums. Not saying bad albums because they aren't but the ones I like the least.

3. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

So hard to choose a favorite, but if I had to it would probably be Big Dirty or From Parts Unknown

4. bachna84

It's tough to say what album of theirs I'd rank #7. I've listed to Hot Damn, Gutter Phenomenon and The Big Dirty so much that it couldn't any of those. And their last two have been super strong albums in my opinion. Haha yeah probably Ex Lives for me too. Still a really good album but there are a few songs toward the middle of it (The Low Road, Drag King, Touch Yourself) that I'm kind of indifferent on.

5. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Well, might as well.

LT > NJA > EL > TBD > GP > FPU > HD > LNIT

bachna84 likes this.
  6. TMS2787

Trusted

HD! second to last?! Interesting!!!

7. TMS2787

Trusted

1) New Junk
    2) Hot Damn!
    3) Gutter
    4) Dirty
    5) Teens
    6) FPU
    7) Lives
    8) Last Night

8. ALT/MSC/FAN

Haha, I just can't get into older ETID. The style just isn't my thing, especially compared to how AWESOME they sound now.

9. TMS2787

Trusted

Fair enough! When did you get "into" them?

10. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Low Teens
    From Parts Unknown
    Hot Damn
    New Junk
    Big Dirty
    Ex Lives
    Gutter
    Last Night

11. ALT/MSC/FAN

The first time I ever heard them was "The New Black" being a bonus track on the first Guitar Hero, and I remember really liking that song. But I didn't get "into" them until I saw they were playing Bled Fest 2011, and I went back through their discography and fell in LOVE with NJA.

12. TMS2787

Trusted

Awesome! Maybe I'm partial to the earlier stuff because I got into them when Gutter came out, as that was the time I got into "metal core". And I loved Hot Damn! And Gutter.

ALT/MSC/FAN likes this.
  13. TMS2787

Trusted

Has an All Get Out setlit been posted?

14. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I got into them as New Junk was coming out. I really wanted to go see them in Erie because they were playing with Four Year Strong, Trapped Under Ice, Polar Bear Club and The Wonder Years so I figured I'd check them out.

I didn't end up going to that show and then I was supposed to see them headline Peabodys in Cleveland but it was the same night Cavs played Heat with Lebron for the first time and I stayed home to watch that instead which was pretty dumb but oh well.

First time I saw them was opening for Gwar at HOB and now I've just seen them do support slots at HOB a million times since then lol

bachna84 likes this.
  15. ALT/MSC/FAN

Man, I so desperately wanted to go to that GWAR / ETID tour, but I was too young at that point to go to Grand Rapids by myself.

16. bachna84

I think a couple pages back. The person who posted said they weren't sure what the first song played was but somebody else said it was Balance.

17. bachna84

Ha, yeah I was at the Gwar show too. I believe that was the first time I ever heard Underwater Bimbos. Must've been a few months before Ex Lives came out I'm guessing.

18. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Yep! First tour they played it. That show was in Oct 2011 and the album came out March 2012

19. TMS2787

Trusted

The first time I saw them was in the winter of 2006 when they co-headlined at Peabody's with Bleeding Through, BTBAM was support and Haste The Day opened. I wasn't sure I was completely sold on ETID at the time of the show but really loved their set and after that I saw them almost revert chance I could since then. I have missed the last two first support shows at the House of Blue and that Gwar tour. They are truly one of the best metal core bands and live acts around.

NationalPhenomenon likes this.
  20. atlas

Trusted

TBD = NJA > LT > FPU > Ex Lives > Gutter = Hot Damn > LNIT

21. bachna84

all get out set at the cleveland show tonight:

my friends
    room to talk
    whatever
    sans
    lucky bastard
    the season
    atx

JaytotheGee likes this.
  22. ClarettsGreyGoose

I wish I had changed my user name... Prestigious

I'm interested to see how this turns out. First concert ever at this venue as far as I can tell, it's just...the parking lot next to those apartments across the Buffalo River from the Riverworks complex?

23. bachna84

No Death Wolf or Everything Must Go for Cleveland:(

24. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I ended up not going (and go figure, my wife's water didn't break...) but the setlist is up on setlist.fm and it does have Death Wolf on it. Interesting.

It also says they played Divine Intervention? Just me, but I would have loved to see them play that.

25. bachna84

they 100% did not play death wolf.

yeah they did place divine intervention. probably in place of EMG