Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Taking Back Sunday / Every Time I Die / Modern Chemistry / All Get Out Tour • Page 11

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Mar 20, 2017.

1. heymattrick

Sending my love

I was just watching that guy's videos from TBS...is Eddie not playing with them again/still??

2. heywassuphello

spare only the ones I love

Eddie did not play in Atlanta

BTDandFeelingThis likes this.
  3. heymattrick

Sending my love

He definitely wasn't at the Omaha show I went to last year. I just had to look back at my photos to see if he was at the LA show in October because I couldn't remember, and sure enough he was, but when I saw he wasn't in the video I watched from this tour, I definitely started wondering.

4. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Posted this in the band thread a few weeks ago...

Hasn't it been like years now where Eddie has been hit or miss at shows? That's odd. I think they originally tweeted to someone that he was dealing with health issues with a family member a year or so ago (maybe one of his kids?) I get missing one or two tours but It's been several tours in a row for years now that he's been gone or hit or miss and no real official announcement has been made. Also, he hasn't tweeted anything in over a year. You'd think he'd still be promoting tours, singles, merch even if he weren't touring with the band. Obviously, if it were a health issue, take as much time as you need, but strange that there was never really any official announcement by the band and/or Eddie after this much time.

If you do a Twitter search of "Eddie Reyes" it's non stop 'where is Eddie Reyes' tweets. You'd think there would have been an update and/or announcement from band/Eddie.

5. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

He's also 44-years-old...so it's possible maybe he semi-retired? As the founder of the band, maybe the other guys just let him do whatever he wants out of respect. I don't know. It's weird though that all this time has gone by and no real announcement from either Eddie or the band.

6. heymattrick

Sending my love

If I recall correctly, the show in Omaha last year, halfway through the show Adam said that Eddie just had another baby and maybe the baby was having some issues. Either that or just wanting to spend time with the newborn.

7. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Her lives in Cleveland so I think he's always played with them here. I don't recall ever not seeing him

8. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Sandusky, I believe. I've seen him time to time on East 4th. I also remember he went to the John Nolan/Geoff Rickley solo tour a few years back at MaHall's and was just hanging out in the back.

9. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I thought I remember reading year's back it was a health issue with one of his kids, I could be wrong. I get that we should all respect his privacy and everything, but it's one thing to miss a few shows without a band/member statement but it's a whole other thing to be missing a lot of shows for a 2-year-period and the band doesn't really address it. We see members of bands leave tours all the time for personal reasons, but there's normally some sort of statement along with it.

Seriously, type in 'Eddie Reyes' in Twitter search and click on 'latest'. You'd think at some point the band would say something instead of everyone speculating. Especially with the tumultuous history of this band and members leaving. You never know.

heymattrick likes this.
  10. sirata107

This keeps happening to me, but I'm missing another show in Salt Lake City for work. I have an extra ticket for The Complex on August 7 I need to sell. Face value hard ticket for $27.50 if anyone can use it.

To make up for missing this and AFI in SLC I'll be going to both shows in Portland. It works out nicely that they are back to back nights at least!

BTDandFeelingThis likes this.
  11. natesmith083

Regular

Anyone gone to Johns DJ set he's doing after certain dates? How is it? Might hit it up after the Grand Rapids show next Saturday.

12. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

I'd like to know too!

I'm thinking about going to his set after the Cleveland show possibly.

13. TMS2787

Trusted

I'd also be interested to hear how they've been so far if anyone has gone.

14. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

I went to the LA Emo night for the first time this July. I'm glad I went for the experience, but I don't feel the need to go again. It's cool but I felt it to be a bit awkward cause it's setup like a concert, but it's not a concert. Maybe I'm just 26 and outdated.

15. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

The Brooklyn one that followed the bayside say anything show was a lot better. In a club space with just a dj.

16. Johnny

Hey what time do the bands go on stage??

17. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

Opener- 730
    ETID- 815
    TBS- 920/930ish

18. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

Finally decided to go to this instead of Green Day despite this being on a 110 day. Any ETID merch pics?

19. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

Going to the PDX show? I can't remember if Crystal has A/C.

20. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

That's the one, I can't remember either so it'll be a gamble. But I just can't pass up All Get Out and ETID on one bill.

21. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah it's a such a weird/awesome lineup. I'll be there for sure. But shorts and a t-shirt may be vital.

22. PensHockey

Regular

So excited for the Denver show. Never seen TBS in concert.

heymattrick likes this.
  23. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

Ugh you're in for such a treat.

24. heymattrick

Sending my love

Can't wait for the Denver show either! Will be my 15th time seeing TBS and they're always fantastic. See ya there

PensHockey likes this.
  25. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Excited for the Portland show tomorrow! The Crystal does not have AC so I'm possibly expecting it to be quite miserable, but I can't let my ticket go to waste.

midnightxtaylor likes this.