Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Taking Back Sunday / Every Time I Die / Modern Chemistry / All Get Out Tour • Page 10

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Mar 20, 2017.

1. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

I hope they switch it back for my show Wednesday. That is one of my favorites and the ONE song of theirs I want to see live and haven't yet out of the several times I've seen them

2. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

Why are people spoiler tagging info about songs on the setlist. If you don't want to know don't come in here.

3. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

I mean it's just a common courtesy. People come to these threads to hear how the show was and ask other questions not related to the setlist

4. bobby_runs

IDK. If i don't want to I either skip those posts on don't come in the thread

5. BTDandFeelingThis

Tell'em Steve Dave!

suicidesaints and Taco-King like this.
  6. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

I can't speak for anyone else, but I personally use the spoiler tag out of common courtesy.

A lot of times people come into these threads to see what time the bands go on, how long they play for, etc.

I figure it's pretty easy for somebody to put their cursor over the spoiler tag to see what's beneath it.

7. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Yeah, setlists should always be spoiler tagged. I normally cave and look at setlists before shows anyway, but I try not to. I do come into these threads wondering about overall sound/energy of the show and most importantly, set times.

js977 and BTDandFeelingThis like this.
  8. bobby_runs

When are set times ever different? At least in San Diego you can figure it out based on venue and number of artists opening.

9. bachna84

Unless you know exactly a) how long each band plays and b) how much time is in between sets, you really can't figure it out.

heymattrick likes this.
  10. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I personally always call the venue the day of the show to get exact times, but it's nice to get an idea leading up to that day to help plan around work/personal schedule. Especially because I normally don't go to shows for the openers.

bachna84 likes this.
  11. bachna84

I see people in this forum asking all the time about set times. Sometimes people are going to get to a show late because of work or whatever and they want to make sure they can still see who they want to see. Sometimes people need to leave at a certain time for whatever reason (transportation, work in the morning, etc.) and they want to see if they will be able to stay for the entire show.

People using spoiler tags seems like an odd thing to be annoyed about. Spoiler tags exist and I think this is the exact place where it makes sense to use them.

ncarrab likes this.
  12. bobby_runs

Whatever. Go on

13. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

Who do I pay in the band to have them play Great Romances again

14. atlas

Trusted

Who do I pay them in the band to get them to play Sleep, period

15. BTDandFeelingThis

Have they ever played Sleep? I've seen them play Brooklyn but never Sleep

16. atlas

Trusted

I don't think they have iirc. Adam says it's one of his favorites though so I would love to see it someday

BTDandFeelingThis likes this.
  17. Supernova

Prayers/Triangles Prestigious

I have a ticket to this sold out show tonight in Atlanta, but I'm debating on even going. Don't really feel like driving the 1.5 hours to ATL and I'm just trying to save the money. Ticket cost would be blown, but at least I wouldn't pay for gas, parking, time, ect..... And I have to be up at 6am on Thursday.

Saw ETID already this year right up front in a club so I've got my experience there.

hmmmmmm.

18. BTDandFeelingThis

I drove three hours both ways to this show and no regrets. All bands killed and TBS killed it their setlist was great very few differences I could have asked for

heymattrick likes this.
  19. Supernova

Awesome to hear. Yeah I decided not to go. Don't regret it either. I just wasn't feeling it at all. Only way I would punch myself is if ETID played Idiot, and I'm pretty sure they did not based on them not playing it at all recently.

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  20. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

Last I saw them play it was in St. Louis back in February

Supernova likes this.
  21. heywassuphello

spare only the ones I love

They did not play Idiot, but they were so good.

Supernova likes this.
  22. Supernova

I just watched the entire set :D

23. heywassuphello

spare only the ones I love

haha i was standing beside this dude. he held up a selfie stick the entire show.

24. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

I can't even imagine being the people behind him

25. atlas

Trusted

I appreciate the work he does though lol

redwing91007 likes this.