Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Taking Back Sunday Announce Holiday Shows

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 18, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. caseyaylward

Anyone notice that Eddie hasn't been on these shows they're currently playing? Line up change? Did he leave?

3. GiantBomb

I spoke with Eddie's brother. He is dealing with some personal matters and will be back on the road "soon".

4. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

Haven't gotten into their new stuff since they reunited with John and shaun, I just, I preferred TBS 2.0 with Matt and Fred more.

thenewtypetheory and CMilliken like this.
  5. Mr_Hox

Are we already at that point of the year when holiday shows are being announced?

Not ready for the snow. Fuck.

IATAvalanche and Turkeylegz like this.
  6. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Give Tidal Wave a try if you haven't listened to it in full yet. Incredible album.

electro haikus, goation and js977 like this.
  7. CMilliken

Trusted

I was thinking about this the other day. I do miss Fred but their new stuff has been pretty good. Tidal Wave is great.

Ryan likes this.
  8. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

It's going to be hard to top TSL and Acceptance last year. As odd as it sounds, I can see 18V open on the 16th (since they'll be at Vanna's final show on the 15th).

9. goation

Regular

Happiness Is is their best record and one of the better rock records of this decade.

Ryan and electro haikus like this.
  10. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

Yep, the only two records of theirs I care about at all are Happiness Is and Tidal Wave, and I love those records.

11. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

Okay, second Tidal Wave rec, I just never dug TAYF, or their self titled record so thought why bother. But I'll check out Tidal Wave