Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tag (Jeff Tomsic, June 15, 2018) Movie • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by iCarly Rae Jepsen, Mar 19, 2018.

1. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

I will say the only pro about this movie was the old school hip hop soundtrack

2. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

This is probably the most joyful movie I've seen that contains a fake miscarriage
    Real fun movie

3. Full Effect Ed

...In F*cking Full Effect Prestigious

This was so good. Isla Fisher was the highlight by far.

4. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

Agreed about Isla Fisher. The best scenes were the slo-mo sequences. I was in tears for the first one. I wish it has been funnier besides that, but okay overall.

5. Full Effect Ed

...In F*cking Full Effect Prestigious

Every single scene involving Isla had me in tears

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  6. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Bummed to hear that there's a good amount of people who don't like this, I thought it would be hilarious from the trailers

7. kupe

Regular

Thought this was okay. Had some lines that fell real flat, had some real good laughs too. The footage at the end was hysterical.

8. mad

I was right. Prestigious

I thought this had a couple good moments (best being Jake Johnson’s “I’m not saying you deserve it but that’s what you get”) but was mostly pretty bad

9. primavera

big baller brand Supporter

jake says "that's what you get!" in everything. what a strange catchphrase lol.

CarpetElf likes this.
  10. Mister Lyrical

Forging Clarity Supporter

Don't hate a man for loving some Paramore.

11. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Saw this today and really really enjoyed it. Whole cast was great (highlights being Jake and Hannibal imo) and I actually found the last ten minutes or so genuinely touching (though basically killing Ed Helms was a strange choice)

Not the funniest movie ever but a very enjoyable 90 minutes

Mister Lyrical and primavera like this.
  12. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

We just finished this, thought it was fine, hannibal was hilarious. Some good laughs, worth the redbox price for sure haha

13. dlemert

Trusted

I don't watch many comedies, but I slightly enjoyed this more than both Game Night and Blockers. This is the epitome of dumb fun.

14. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

My wife watched Blockers a few weeks ago and admittedly I was falling asleep while listening but nothing about that movie seemed funny at all

15. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Blockers was far and away the best of that bunch. Then Game Night. Then this

natefoundglory likes this.
  16. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

Game Night >>>> Blockers > Tag

kyle likes this.
  17. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I liked this significantly more than Blockers and slightly more than Game Night. This has been a super weak year for comedies

18. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

I concur. This really disappointed me.

jkauf likes this.
  19. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

this was okay

Henry and aoftbsten like this.