Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tacos or Burritos? • Page 4

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by angrycandy, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Driving2theBusStation Oct 12, 2019
    (Last edited: Oct 14, 2019)
    Driving2theBusStation

Regular

The variety of tacos makes them more enticing: authentic style, crunchy tex mex, battered fish, fajita, fusions (tikka paneer, nashville chicken, falafel, korean, etc), as well as the price point. You can get like six tacos for the price of one burrito and dab a different hot sauce on each one. Can you do this with a burrito?

Ken likes this.
  2. spreadthehummus2321

wanna go for a ryyyde

yes the varitey u can get w tacos is a strong selling point but let me tell u something that will blow ur mind. a while back there was this spot near me that specialized in sushi burritos like they used sushi wrap instead of tortilla and had pretty much any ingredients u wud want. life was only declined since. unfortunately the place closed cuz ppl hear care more about scrapple and hoagies.

that said i will always have to give the edge to burritos regardless of creative potnetial cuz there is something inherently great about the simplicity and practicality of rice beans etc. wrapped in a tortilla.

3. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

how the fuck is tacos losing

Ken likes this.
  4. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

*lost

coleslawed likes this.
  5. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

do something about it

coleslawed likes this.
  6. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

I only get one vote Ken

Ken likes this.
  7. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

talk some sense into the burrito crowd!

8. bluecharliedeltaecho

Regular

Vegetarian tacos.

Ken likes this.
  9. I used to love burritos but as I’ve grown older and matured tacos have become my preference.

10. 0rb

is this a dream? ✫・゜

Tacos all day and all night.

Ken likes this.
  11. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

Tacos for life

Ken likes this.
  12. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

Burritos at chains tacos everywhere else.

riotspray likes this.
  13. Growing up it was 95/5 burritos. Now it’s 50/50. Breakfast is 100% burritos. My friend tried to take me to home state in LA for breakfast tacos and I did my best not to laugh. Nice gesture though and I saw one of the dudes from flight of the concords.:shrug:

riotspray and coleslawed like this.
  14. flask

Trusted Supporter

Was randomly scrolling through threads I never visit and saw THIS. As a Mexican from California this is the worst thing I’ve ever read.