Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Taco Bell • Page 57

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by FTank, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Dog with a Blog

Soft taco > all. Hard tacos of all fashion are their worst item imo. I’d rather have a Jack in the Box taco than a Taco Bell taco

EmmanuelSCastle likes this.
  2. loveisarisk

Regular

I haven't had a soft taco in years. I know the crunchy ones are messier and sometimes they kinda hurt but I just like them better. Meximelts are legit though. Fuck I want Taco Bell.

3. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

i tend to get whatever box they have at the time so the doritos locos taco is usually there. i always sub the regular crunchy taco for a soft taco though.

100% correct except the last part about jack in the box because i've never had it and im no poseur :)

the exception is the crunch wrap supreme, that shit rocks and i will whole heartedly enjoy the stability of the crunchy shell in that context

Bloodsucker II likes this.
  4. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

I'd rather die than eat a jitb taco.

5. Dog with a Blog

Lol, they are so good. Not in the way a taco is supposed to be good, but they are amazing

6. Dog with a Blog

Everything about this is correct

7. sleepy

pale earnhardt jr.

I will agree soft taco > others the rest I'm ignorant. I'm in NY so the next Jack in the Box is Jersey... (that is a story of my friends in and of itself) but yeah.... not many Long Islanders go to Jersey for any reason - and vice versa.... I don't know why but Jersey and Long Island has a lil bro rivalry (NYC as big bro).
    As a Devils fan in Long Island I find it funny but its not about me.
    Cop did string me along in Jersey for being from Long Island before though lol.

8. loveisarisk

Regular

True, those are pretty bomb. I haven't had one in forever though. I knew a lot of people that were into the cheesy gordita crunch but I never tried it.

9. Dog with a Blog

I used to ask for a Crunchwrap Supreme + lava sauce or whatever it was called

truelovewaits likes this.
  10. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

if you've never had a Mexican pizza then you're fucking up

11. Larry David

I'll see you again in 25 years Prestigious

Been on a huge Mexican Pizza kick recently. Get it almost every time I got recently

Jdaniels and angrycandy like this.
  12. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

rip crispy dipping burritos. you were too young.

Ken likes this.
  13. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

One of my go-tos. Mexi pizzas and chalupas are always at the top of my list.

Jdaniels and angrycandy like this.
  14. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

They're dead?

15. Dog with a Blog

for srs?

16. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

And I didn't even get to try them? Boo.

Also the kit kat chocoladilla's are only in milwaukee. So sad.

truelovewaits likes this.
  17. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

no longer on the menus around here, but who knows if they won’t be revived in a wider release further down the road.

18. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Noooooooo

Maybe they pulled them for now so they could be re-launched once November starts and they go national? Plz?

19. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

My friend hat the Chocladilla yesterday. Said it sucked.

20. Dog with a Blog

Wtf I just ordered a quesaritto and they gave me a god damn enchilada. I can’t even describe how disappoint

21. a nice person

Trusted Prestigious

That happened to me a while back too. You say quesarito, they hear encharito

22. Dog with a Blog

Lol, I didn’t eve realize that was a thing! Call it a gosh darn enchilada!

24. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

oh shit

coleslawed and EmmanuelSCastle like this.
  25. zmtr

Trusted

its a halloween miracle