Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Taco Bell • Page 51

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by FTank, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

UPDATE: IT'S BACK UP BITCHES

2. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

How'd you like it?

3. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

4. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

Oh my b I misinterpreted. I usually have to get stuff from tb a few times to judge if I like it but the potatorito has been consistently good for me so I'm sad they're getting rid of it

5. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

Idk, it wasn't on the menu today but I just asked and they had it. I felt silly because I asked for the naked egg taco, not realizing it was exclusively a breakfast item, and the dude had no idea what I was talking about because apparently he only works nights or something.

6. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

I guess it's also just fairly easy to make? They've got the ingredients either way. Is their breakfast good? I've never felt inclined to try it out

7. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

I've only had it like twice, but I thought it was decent, I think you'd like it if you like Taco Bell haha

coleslawed likes this.
  8. Larry David

I'll see you again in 25 years Prestigious

I really liked the naked egg taco!

9. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

I tried the dresses naked egg taco. It was okay.

10. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Tried both. They weren't bad. The Dressed one needs some cheese or sauce or something between that taco/gordita, but otherwise, they were both pretty good.

Since they're the same price, if you want to try both, but don't want to buy 2, get the dressed one and just discard the shell half way through. They're the EXACT same thing except the dressed one has the gordita shell around it.

Anthony_D'Elia likes this.
  11. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

I had one dollar and some change in the day before payday this last week, so I went to the TB drive thru to try the potatorito. It was awesome. I also used my special trick to get a free drink.

I wait until I'm at the window and I ask for a water cup as they're giving me my food. As they're saying "of course" or whatever, I interrupt to say "and maybe fill it with Baja blast?" And then I wink. I've done this 4 or 5 times now and it's worked every time. It also has the employee laughing so I feel like I've brightened their day.

dylan, dadbolt, coleslawed and 7 others like this.
  12. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

I used diablo sauce, was just what it needed.

suicidesaints likes this.
  13. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

I got a side of creamy jalapeno sauce and it worked pretty well. I think they should melt some cheese between the shell and the naked egg taco though.

coleslawed and Anthony_D'Elia like this.
  14. Anthony_

Oh absolutely, some melted cheese would technically also make it more "dressed" too, really haha

coleslawed and suicidesaints like this.
  15. Dog with a Blog

Thought the naked Taco was decent, not great, and very smol. The only tbell breakfast item I feel strongly about it the grande scrambler

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  16. Larry David

I'll see you again in 25 years Prestigious

It is way smaller than they advertise it being. No surprise there

Kingjohn_654 and Anthony_D'Elia like this.
  17. Anthony_

The grande scrambler is really good. But honestly they could stick those potatoes to razor blades with cheese sauce and I'd say they were really good.

Love the bacon breakfast crunchwrap too though.

18. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

I need to try the grande scrambler.

Anthony_D'Elia and Kingjohn_654 like this.
  19. Kingjohn_654

Just like on Tinder, am I right ladies?

Sorry guys. I'm better than that.

aoftbsten and Colby Searcy like this.
    coleslawed likes this.
  21. WordsfromaSong

Trusted

I really don't understand why they're trying to incorporate pop rocks into their food. Who even likes pop rocks?

suicidesaints likes this.
  22. sleepy

pale earnhardt jr.

chicken quesadillas are some of my favorite food in the world, I get "snobby" about pizza and penne ala vodka, but if I'm at taco bell you can trust I'm getting a chicken quesadilla, even if ill regret it later.

23. Kingjohn_654

Guy at the drive thru told me the potatorito was gone. I swore very loudly and just ordered whatever was in the $5 box. When I pulled up to the window, he gave me my drink, he up-sized it for free because he could tell I was upset

24. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

tried the strawberry pop rocks thing last night. tasted good, and you could feel the popping, but was just too much for me. like eating 5 bags of pop rocks, when 1 is enough.

25. There's a Cantina downtown and I've yet to go and I feel I should apologize to this thread for this transgression.