Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Taco Bell • Page 224

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by FTank, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Fuck, I need some Taco Bell in my life - almost nothing better in life than digging into a normal soft shell taco - their beef seasoning is *chefs kiss*

Anthony Brooks and Ken like this.
  2. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

Tomorrow is Taco Bell day for us and I'm getting that pineapple freeze

Colby Searcy and Ken like this.
  3. @JaytotheGee your taco bell is going to be mine as well in a couple weeks

moving right around the corner from now that’s class

bachna84 and Michael Schmidt like this.
  4. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

I haven’t had Taco Bell since the beginning of March. Absolutely brutal.

imthesheriff and EASheartsVinyl like this.
  5. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Ayyyy hell yeah welcome to the neighborhood!

bachna84 and gonz (Alex) like this.
  6. gonna drive my car through the front doors on my first visit after moving, as i hear is custom

7. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah you either have to drive through the doors or try to rob it! Whichever you prefer

Colby Searcy and gonz (Alex) like this.
  8. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Me too. Got some for lunch the day I did my last big shopping trip before staying home and haven’t had any since. No idea when I’ll get any in the future but whenever I do it will be incredible.

9. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

F04762D5-7B7C-40E1-817A-42E0DDB21ED8.jpeg

I like it!

bachna84, K0ta, Ken and 3 others like this.
  10. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

Btw I thought it was funny how fast they got rid of those $1 loaded burrito things lol. Those were so good and for a $1??? Taco bell must have came to their senses.

Anthony_ likes this.
  11. Anthony_

yeah those had to be loss leaders for sure

coleslawed and domotime2 like this.
  12. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

I made my own double decker tacos last weekend and they were sublime. Never forget.

dadbolt, Anthony_ and K0ta like this.
  13. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

I get the point of value items, cause you go there for the cheap thing, but still end up spending $8 in the end for some reason or another.

But those were so big and filling, 2 and a soda for under $5. Alllll day every day

Anthony_ likes this.
  14. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

I mean...I know this isn’t what we’re talking about but yeah the double stack tacos or whatever they were that were $1

I would to and get a few of those and a drink and be good for $3 or $4 which is like $5-7 less than I typically spend at Taco Bell

I imagine that’s why they don’t keep them around lol. That loss would deff add up over time

15. Anthony Brooks

brook183 Supporter

Honestly i spend exactly $2.12 at Taco Bell more often than not (2 cheesy bean and rice burritos or 1 plus a potato soft taco)

Ken likes this.
  16. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I cried when they did that

17. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

I was heartbroken when the red shelled fire tacos locos were discontinued. Now the flamin hot one is gone too soon. And my Taco Bell yesterday was less than mediocre. Feeling blue about the Bell );

coleslawed, K0ta, Anthony_ and 3 others like this.
  18. lati

That being said I might still get just a plain soft taco before grocery shopping today

K0ta likes this.
  19. Michael Schmidt

Don't recreate the scene, or reinvent the meanings Supporter

Cars driving into the restaurant aside, it’s actually a really good Taco Bell haha. Much better than the other Lakewood one on Detroit. Gonna need to also hit the Foundry for food as well. You wouldn’t think it, but they do a good (usually).

bachna84 and gonz (Alex) like this.
  20. already got takeout burgers and drinks a few weeks ago from the foundry lol

Michael Schmidt likes this.
  21. lati

Okay so I went to Taco Bell yesterday like I said and instead of doing online ordering I just ordered there and......they had the fuckin flamin Taco still. I got one but I should have gotten six

22. Anthony_

Yeah a lot of times local stores will still have stuff that is officially "gone" from the corporation's perspective.

23. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Next LTOs are apparently Grilled Cheese Burrito and Nacho Crunch DST both coming on July 2nd

K0ta, coleslawed, Owlex and 7 others like this.
  24. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

upload_2020-6-6_11-37-13.gif

K0ta, coleslawed, Owlex and 7 others like this.
  25. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

had my first taco bell of the pandemic, so of course it was a total shitstorm (as well as an actual storm, since it rained really heavily)