Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Taco Bell • Page 220

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by FTank, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

the chipotle chicken burrito also looks hella tight for $1

imthesheriff likes this.
  2. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

STEAL

Dirty Sanchez and Ken like this.
  3. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

The chipotle chicken burrito was good. I’m protesting the gimmick version of something that is already on their menu. Just bring back my son Reapy

riotspray, Ken, supernovagirl and 2 others like this.
  4. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

2020 has been awful and all i want is for my wrappy boi to come home from the war

imthesheriff, Ken and Ben like this.
  5. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

volcano tacos bruh

Fucking Dustin likes this.
  6. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

I would give an actual body part for Taco Bell to bring back the double stacks

Ken likes this.
  7. LightWithoutHeat

You're not a teammate on my team

This is how you find yourself in a SAW trap.

Ken, Colby Searcy and supernovagirl like this.
  8. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

That’s fine. Jigsaw knows I didn’t necessarily mean a body part of mine

Ken and LightWithoutHeat like this.
  9. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Got 2 chipotle chicken burritos last night. One as is, and one I subbed the shredded chicken out for grilled chicken. I think I preferred the grilled chicken, but both were good. Feels like it's missing something, maybe cheese, maybe pico or something else for a little texture. Definitely worth a buck though.

10. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

To Our Taco Bell Fans,

Like most of you, I’ve been reading the news about the spread of coronavirus and I am convinced that Taco Bell, our franchisees and team members have an obligation to do something to help stop this from spreading. It’s the right thing to do, but outside of increased cleaning in the restaurants like we’ve been doing, how can we make a larger impact?

As regions of the U.S. begin to mandate public closures and self-quarantine, we are equipping our restaurants to serve our guests via drive-thru and delivery only, where necessary. Should we need to temporarily close our dining rooms, we would be limiting millions of guest interactions and further enabling social distancing. We are going to redefine what it means to be a social brand during this coronavirus pandemic, while at the same time keeping our team members safe, and continuing to provide our fans with the delicious Taco Bell food they love.

We aim to be the safest place to eat AND the safest place to work. Our 7,200 managers are well-trained and prepared, and we’re going back to them to revisit our existing industry-leading training and operating procedures. Their personal well-being, safe food preparation, restaurant cleanliness and illness policies are our top priorities and are best practices from our operators from around the globe.

Because our people are the heart of our organization, and we understand the impact these actions can have, we’re amending our sick policy at our company-owned U.S. restaurants to better accommodate our teams while ensuring no one works who is sick. We’ll be paying employees who are required to stay at home, or who work at a restaurant that is closed, for their scheduled or regularly scheduled hours during their time away from work. We’re actively working with our franchise partners to encourage a similar approach.

Our purpose—to feed people’s lives with unexpected good—guides us in times like these, and we are thankful for your support. You can count on us to keep you informed as new information becomes available.

Mark King
    CEO, Taco Bell Corp.

11. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

boston tb doesn't have a drive-thru so that's out. dedham it is

12. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

We stan a woke Mark King

13. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Braved the corona to go try the new burritos and the tripleupa. Worth it.

14. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

drive thru or went inside?

15. a nice person

Trusted Prestigious

New burritos are good. Can confirm

Anthony Brooks and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  16. riotspray Mar 15, 2020
    (Last edited: Mar 15, 2020)
    riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Anthony_ likes this.
  17. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

18. Anthony_

drive-thru

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  19. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

20. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

MORE sharing!!

21. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

Less triple items and more double!!!!1 stop phucxkin arounD!

22. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

Had the buffalo chicken fries the other day. Good stuff.

23. PureBlueSF

Regular Supporter

Tried the breakfast crunchwrap today because I had fuck else to do with the time I'd normally be working. It was pretty good.

Dirty Sanchez and Anthony_ like this.
  24. Anthony_

steak:clap:breakfast:clap:crunchwrap:clap:is:clap:fire:clap:

Dirty Sanchez and aoftbsten like this.
  25. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

has anyone wrapped the chipotle chicken burrito? seems like a win/win

riotspray and Anthony_ like this.