Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Taco Bell • Page 167

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by FTank, Mar 10, 2016.

1. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

I’m putting this sauce on everything until they run out.

2. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Same. I want it on the spicy potato soft taco next.

coleslawed likes this.
  3. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

I thought the reaper sauce was decently spicy but, then again, I am a little baby

4. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

Got the reaper burrito with chicken. Very good. Nice level of spice for me where it’s not too much. Will get again.

5. PureBlueSF

Regular Supporter

The reaper fries are good. I expected them to be a bit spicier but they still have a good flavor to them so that makes up for it

6. KRKrummy

Formerly SanePsychotic Prestigious

I was going to get the reaper fry burrito last night/this morning, but the TB by me was out of fries. Hoping to try it this weekend.

7. SuperCoolFool

I have to tell you something....I eat lightbulbs

Just now tried one, not bad. Sauce really ain't that spicy y'all sound whiter than me t b h

8. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

What does being white have to do with anything?

9. Anthony Brooks

brook183 Supporter

Lol

10. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

2nd (and 3rd) Reaperito tonight. Just as spicy, but this time the steak was more in line with what I’d expect from Taco Bell. Will be subbing beef or beans in the future.

11. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

also, I’m curious how y’all who find the sauce lacking in spice handle other hot sauces.

12. Dog with a Blog

Y’all nerds

13. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

I have a very high spice tolerance level and I eat a lot of hot sauce of varying heat levels so I'm not really the best person to ask about how spicy something is lol. I can't even tell you the number of times I've inadvertently convinced people to try uncomfortably spicy food because it legitimately didn't affect me at all.

I think the sauce is delicious though, regardless of spice level. I don't eat spicy food just for the sake of spiciness, I eat it because it usually tastes delicious. Flavor is more important to me.

coleslawed and Dog with a Blog like this.
  14. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

Have you tried the Paqui Haunted Ghost Pepper chip? I ate about ten of them before my mouth started to burn but they are so good I had a hard time stopping lol. My tolerance must be high, because other people started coughing after eating just one.

I'm scared to try their Carolina Reaper chip though.

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  15. imthegrimace

that reaper sauce would be good on a CGC

coleslawed and Anthony_ like this.
  16. Dog with a Blog

I have a high tolerance and was very surprised to find that these chips are genuinely pretty fucking spicy.

Not sure if completely related but my mouth is impervious to heat. There have been so many times where I’ll eat something right out of the oven and people are like how...are you....doing that...but I dunno, it just doesn’t really bother me lol

coleslawed likes this.
  17. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Kinda unrelated but I tried the Lays Fiery Habanero potato chips and only ate about ten before I tossed the whole bag. Way too hot for me to even enjoy.

18. Dog with a Blog

riotspray, zmtr, coleslawed and 4 others like this.
  19. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

Just got a reaper ranch burrito with beef instead of steak, and it’s honestly what I’m craving when I want a meaty satisfying Taco Bell burrito. I wonder how it would be if you added pico. However I will agree that it’s not too spicy. It has a kick of course but it plateaus really early

Dog with a Blog, Matt and coleslawed like this.
  20. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

I'll get one on August 1st

21. imthegrimace

oh no they go away July 31st...

riotspray, coleslawed and alina like this.
  22. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

he can get it on the 31st and reheat it the next day

coleslawed and imthesheriff like this.
  23. zmtr

Trusted

Tried a mini chicken quesadilla with the reaper sauce and red chips.. a very simple customization but it worked perfectly

coleslawed and JaytotheGee like this.
  24. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

This sounds like the one

25. zmtr

Trusted

Really liked it.

Gonna try this tonight: a few of the mini chicken quesadillas, minus chipotle, add reaper sauce, red chips, and nacho cheese. If folded properly I think I can recreate one of the old stackers.