Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Taco Bell • Page 164

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by FTank, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

that's fucked up. what were you supposed to do, drink water?

2. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

How would you not notice? It’s not like they put the Baja blast in the bag with everything else! I better be dead if I ever leave Taco Bell without my baja blast.

coleslawed and imthesheriff like this.
  3. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

After that long of a wait I’m sure he was just ready to peel off, I sure as hell would be. Also I always feel pressured in the drive-thru to keep it moving after receiving my order.

riotspray and JaytotheGee like this.
  4. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Yes I was in fact mad and ready to go. The worker wasn't even apologetic or nice either

Bad experience but the nacho fries box was good even with a dry mouth

Signifire likes this.
  5. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

I don’t know man. Sometimes shit just happens. Give them a break

ChaseTx, Joe4th, K0ta and 2 others like this.
  6. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

My nearest TB has screwed up enough times on me for it to no longer be written off as "honest mistakes." There's some downright unprofessional people who work there more often than not, and how poorly it tends to be managed makes me worried that it could get shut down a second time, maybe even for good. And if that happens, I'd have to go all the way to Cambridgeside Galleria for Taco Bell, which as you could guess isn't worth it all

Ken and JaytotheGee like this.
  7. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

sorry for the tangent guys, I'm noticing a lot of places around me going out of business

8. You realize those unprofessional people are paid dogshit right?

9. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

That's very true and I should've worded it better. I'll take the heat for that. Mainly, I'm worried that with how often things get messed up, it concerns me that even less people will show up and it'll be bad for them. Just wish things were managed a little better

Ken and gonz (Alex) like this.
  10. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

On multiple occasions the Taco Bell in the city I used to live in ran out of beef. Now I live near a consistently good Taco Bell and I never take it for granted.

coleslawed and Ken like this.
  11. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Ken likes this.
  12. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

Looks like I picked a good month to be off fast food

Ken likes this.
  13. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

This is 100% the issue with the CWS.

14. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

You get what you pay for.

It really boils down to management. If an employer is only paying someone the minimum (be it $1 or $100000) then they're likely only going to get minimum return. I feel like most jobs should be paid based on performance. Not how long you work (or manage to ride the clock and do nothing) but for how hard/efficient/well you do your job.

Jdaniels likes this.
  15. I feel like all jobs should pay people a living wage no matter how “efficient” you are

16. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

incentive sucks because that is there way of actually paying you a proper salary

ChaseTx likes this.
  17. riotspray Jul 4, 2019
    (Last edited: Jul 5, 2019)
    riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Maybe not efficiency, but maybe work ethic. I just don't think someone who barely shows up for work should have the same baseline pay as someone who is there busting their ass constantly.

Jdaniels likes this.
  18. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

No 10” tortillas at my Taco Bell right now

We have hit hell in Cleveland Ohio

K0ta likes this.
  19. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

We’ve had some dark days
    We’re in the thick of it now
    And when our hunger strikes
    There’s no tortillas around

20. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

Wow. Thank you.

21. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Ordered through the app around 12:15am last night/this morning and got the confirmation email and text, but when I got to the drive thru the woman was super rude (even after providing her the order number and confirmation) She just said "We don't have any mobile orders, you're gonna have to call the 800 number. Nothing I can do for you."

So I called the 800 number and got coupons for two free menu items.

I NEVER complain, but I'm still mad I didn't get my food last night (plus there's still a $8 hold on my card), and free food will taste better anyways.

22. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Joe and angrycandy like this.
  23. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Inject the buffalo chicken burrito in my veins

But I’m pumped for the Reaperitto

Anthony_, riotspray and K0ta like this.
  24. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

Steak really doesn't do it for me so the chicken menu items sound more appealing, how is that reaper ranch though?

coleslawed likes this.
  25. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

can't wait