Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Taco Bell • Page 105

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by FTank, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Borat 2: Vengeance

The Pitbull of Chorus.fm Prestigious

Can I get it without beans?

angrycandy likes this.
  2. angrycandy Oct 25, 2018
    (Last edited: Oct 25, 2018)
    angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

two steak soft tacos, no lettuce or avocado ranch on them, add rice to them, an order of cheesy fiesta potatoes &/or black beans and rice, 4 Cinnabon delights, and a Baja Blast to drink is my typical order

best thing ever

Borat and Joe4th like this.
  3. angrycandy

Borat likes this.
  4. Borat 2: Vengeance

The Pitbull of Chorus.fm Prestigious

I'll be sure to get a Mexican Pizza for you, my friend. No beans. I will also have hmmmm a Beefy Crunch Burrito Duo with a Baja Blast. Maybe some nachos, we will see.

coleslawed and angrycandy like this.
  5. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Never had the Mexican pizza maybe I should try

Jdaniels likes this.
  6. zmtr

Trusted

First time having the double chalupa aka beef canoe.. much better than i expected

Jdaniels likes this.
  7. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

i want taco bell so bad now. previously i wanted steak and shake

angrycandy likes this.
  8. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

There’s a Taco Bell, McDonald’s, KFC, Wendy’s, and Checkers all on the same street less than a mile from me. Taco Bell is glorious.

9. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Well yeah only one of those places is edible

10. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

Went to my local Taco Bell/KFC and got mashed potatoes with my chalupa.

Jdaniels and angrycandy like this.
  11. angrycandy

my lone experience with one of those was so bad it almost turned me off to both places

almost

12. Matt

There's a Taco Bell / Pizza Hut nearby as well, but it's harder to make a combination that way

13. angrycandy

I know lots of folks abhor KFC and I get it (I kinda just love it tho tbh) but as someone who doesn’t even really like potato wedges, I can safely say that KFC’s wedges are my favorites. they’re unreal

14. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I used to go to KFC all the time like 15 years ago when they sold Chicken Twisters and Popcorn Chicken. They don't sell either anymore. Chicken Twisters were insanely good. Haven't gone to KFC in probably 12 years.

EDIT - I just looked at their website and apparently they do sell Popcorn Chicken again. I remember they got rid of it, then used to bring it back for limited amounts of time every now and then.

15. Matt

Some friends and I used to get the KFC Famous Bowl between classes at college and then it was instant nap time

16. zmtr

Trusted

KFC's crispy colonel sandwich is my favorite chicken sandwich in the game. Wendy's spicy boi may be tied.

I know Chick-Fil-A reigns supreme but unfortunately I only get to have it on road trips :(

Anthony Brooks likes this.
  17. Orla

little old lady Prestigious

New T-Bell opened up across the street from my workplace a couple weeks ago and I’m shocked I haven’t gone at all yet

18. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Joe likes this.
  19. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

I didn't have a spoon and had to eat the chalupa spillings in an unsavory manner

Anthony Brooks and angrycandy like this.
  20. zmtr

Trusted

Just had the same problem. Got it with spicy jalapeno sauce so it was quite soupy yet still perfect.

Dog bless the beef canoe.

I ate one yesterday for lunch too lmao

coleslawed, angrycandy and ChaseTx like this.
  21. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

going to taco bell tonight for the first time in a couple weeks. i checked the website to see what was new and still the beef canoe??? c'mon.......give us something new.

22. zmtr

Trusted

be careful what you wish for.. the new LTO is the shitty rolled chicken tacos again

23. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

fuck

24. those are v good tho

25. Dog with a Blog

Remember those mini crunchwraps? A couple of those were hella good.

coleslawed likes this.