Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Taco Bell French Fries? Maybe. • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Nov 1, 2017.

1. snaps

Regular Supporter

Taco Bell’s bluffin’

Raku likes this.
  2. theredline

Trusted Supporter

I saw this when he first started tweeting! So great!

3. moura

Regular

I definitely had to look at a picture of them. They seem like super (delicious) impractical nachos...

4. Kennedy

loomasleep.bandcamp.com Prestigious

Nah they’re super practical, you just say “I’ll have a fries supreme” and then they hand it to ya

Bloodsucker II likes this.
  5. shibbee

Regular

Why would Taco Bell need fries?

6. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

I used to go to the KFC/Taco Bells and order potato wedges, 2 soft tacos and a side of sour cream and make fry nachos out of them. It was always 3 AM after a long drunken night, but hot damn were they delicious.

7. thewoj

Hey, remember Absolutepunk?

Salsaritas is fantastic, but putting it on the same level as Del Taco/Taco Bell is doing it a disservice. Salsaritas is up at the Qdoba level.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  8. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

I've never heard of Del Taco.

Raku likes this.
  9. LosManosFuertes

Love This Place Supporter

The list of reasons to move to Canada seems to be growing daily for me.

10. thecobrakais

Regular

i actually think it's really weird that del taco has fries. when have you ever thought...i want a burrito and some fries?

chcougar1 likes this.
  11. TedSchmosby

Trusted

I honestly though every since fast food restaurant was required by law to have some sort of fries

12. KyleK

Let's get these people moving faster! Supporter

I never realized Fries Supreme was a Canada-only thing (and I should note that I know of them without ever even eating in a Taco Bell before). But I'm assuming they came about as a play on poutine? Poutine is the excuse for seemingly every restaurant in Canada having several options of things piled on fries (butter chicken, pulled pork, etc.)

LosManosFuertes likes this.
  13. brettswanny

Del Taco actually has burgers. Yes, that seems weird, but I had a friend force me to try one once, and their decent cheeseburgers.

14. chcougar1

Trusted

Yeah it’s weird for del taco to have burgers and fries. The fries are pretty mediocre.

15. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

Mark, just, always a giver.

16. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I will tolerate a lot of bs and ignorance but I WILL NEVER TOLERATE ANY LESS THAN ENTHUSIASTIC OPINIONS ON DEL TACO AND/OR THEIR FRIES SO THIS THREAD NEEDS TO STEP OFF

giphy (1).gif

Jason Tate likes this.
  17. Mark gets us fries.
    Tom wants to sell us alien bullshit.

Easy choice.

18. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

Actually, we're not calling them Aliens anymore. Now they're Aggressive Foreign Terrestrial Beings.

19. KyleK

Let's get these people moving faster! Supporter

What do we call the friendly foreign terrestrial beings? Is he implying there aren't any? If so, that seems presumptive of him.

coleslawed and carrytheweird like this.
  20. LosManosFuertes

Love This Place Supporter

The poutine thing makes a hell of a lot of sense. I never thought of that. Good call.

coleslawed likes this.
  21. thecobrakais

Regular

really? I've never seen burgers on their menu?

22. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Del tacos entire marketing deal is that you don't have to choose between a taco or a burger because they have both. Source: I went there yesterday and it was glorious.

23. brettswanny

Yeah you should give one a try sometime. They're relatively cheap.