Tabletop/Pen & Paper RPGs (Dungeons & Dragons, Pathfinder, etc.) • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Shrek, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere

have always been curious about playing D&D, so I bought the starter kit. it’s something new for my friend group to do!!!

Shrek and theagentcoma like this.
  2. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Supporter

you have opened the floodgates

Shrek likes this.
  3. Shrek

leave the loop, walk the maze Prestigious

one of my primary resolutions in 2020 is to get back in the D&D game. i have been desperate to play for like three years but have been unsuccessful because there are 100 people that want to play for every 1 person who wants to DM. so, im gonna work on being a better DM. i wanna start running starter set level stuff around March on Roll20 which is a fantastic online D&D tool. if you're interested in playing under my amateur hour dungeon master skills in a few months, lmk!

if you're curious about playing or inexperienced - so am i. let's do it.

theagentcoma likes this.
  4. swboyd

I don't think I can fix this if I find god. Prestigious

I really should probably start posting in this thread since I'm currently involved in two D&D groups - one as a full-time player, the other as a half-player, co-DM. My full-time player group is about to start a homebrewed 1-20 5e campaign set in Chult, and I'll be playing with a halfling warlock there. In my other campaign, I'm letting my co-DM take the lead for now since I haven't had any time to plan a game with a newborn. We're working our way through Dragon of Icespire Peak from the D&D Essentials Kit where I'm playing as a tiefling archer. That go isn't going as swimmingly at the moment since the last two sessions have been cancelled last minute due to illness.

I'd also be down for a chorus game if we could make it work. Probably couldn't commit to DMing due to time commitments, but I'd be an eager player.

theagentcoma likes this.