Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Survivor (CBS) TV Show • Page 70

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by irthesteve, Mar 10, 2016.

1. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Best fire making I have ever seen

2. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

I was hoping the jury would appreciate the move to not let Ericka have her moment at fire making. Kind shocked he got no votes. But like with Michelle’s season it’s not how we as viewers see it’s how the jury perceived the game.

Analog Drummer and irthesteve like this.
  3. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Did not agree with the winner of this season considering the “best all around” game the jury typically votes for. Can’t believe Xander didn’t get a single vote. That doesn’t make sense to me as a viewer. I’d like to know why he didn’t get a single vote. Regardless, Xander can’t be upset bc his moves were very logical and executed in the end.

The fire making duel was way more exciting than the winner reveal.

At least Erika wasn’t an annoying player. Still happy she won over many others.

Welcome back Survivor!

Analog Drummer and jciswhatis like this.
  4. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

I’m pissed

AlwaysEvolving21 likes this.
  5. Jusscali

I wouldn’t say she’s an inherently annoying player or person but I’ve def been annoyed by her throughout the process lol

6. Jusscali

He shoulda said shame on you people, I should have gotten a vote

7. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Yeah there’s no reason he shouldn’t have gotten a single vote. Because he lacked “social awareness of the game”? You can argue the same thing against Erika. She just happened to fall into those two advantages she got, which just so happened to be the two biggest of the game. If she didn’t win immunity, no way she’s winning Survivor.

Heck, Ricard even called her out on the lack of relationships she made, which is a HUGE part of the social game, and SHE AGREED. Then to say Xander didn’t have social awareness? Come on. He played his idol until it was maxed out!

Other than being the one judged for being small, quiet, laying low, and aligning with the goat of the game, I still can’t tell you what her game strategy was.

Analog Drummer likes this.
  8. Jusscali

He’s a goofy kid - lots to learn - but he was a great. I hope he gets to play again.

9. Analog Drummer

Regular

Queen Sandra Diaz officially named in Australia Survivor after months of rumours. Blood v Water with her daughter

EddieDS likes this.
  10. irthesteve

Whaaaaaaaat

11. irthesteve

12. Analog Drummer

Regular

Australian Survivor with the Queen happened overnight. Was a good premier ep if you can find it

VincewithoutheE and EddieDS like this.
  13. irthesteve

2 weeks!!

ezmo311 and Analog Drummer like this.
  14. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

A handful of seasons are on Hulu. Think that’s a pretty new addition and makes me foolishly hope that the new season will be available on Hulu. What’s a big mistake though is that some of the seasons start with episode 2. Maybe it’s fixed by now but on Tuesday that’s how it was. Good way to either confuse the fuck out of people or NOT get people to watch that season lol

watching David vs Goliath for the first time and my god Natalie is the worst character ever to be on this show. No personality I hate more than the demanding critiquer who doesn’t do shit themselves but tells everyone how to do it better than they are doing it.

15. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

Completely forgot that Survivor comes back tomorrow night (technically later tonight if you're on the east coast like me)! That came up pretty fast.

16. EntryLevelTank

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

So I’ve been watching the game changers season because I’ve been bored and holy shit is this season crazy and Sandra is mad annoying lol

17. irthesteve

Very excited for tomorrow!!!¡!

18. midnightxtaylor

Regular

I usually like to watch all the previews and pre interviews on YouTube before it starts, but I've been too busy, so I guess I'm going in nearly blind and will have to figure out who I like tonight.

yeahrightdude likes this.
  19. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

I’m not obsessive enough for that. Excited for the new season. Will watch on Thursday.

20. irthesteve

Great premiere

21. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Can’t wait to watch after work

22. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Felt so bad for Jackson, rough way to go out.

Groogz and irthesteve like this.
  23. Lepi182

Trusted Supporter

Felt bad for Jackson, but also felt bad for whoever was next in line to be on the cast.

bobby_runs and yeahrightdude like this.
  24. irthesteve

yeah it felt like a real lose-lose scenario. Jeff said that production truly was unable to make a decision of yes or no on the spot, and I assume letting him play meant they were leaning yes, but in the end it sounds like the right move. It's heartbreaking to hear that Jackson was trying to wean off it before the show so it wasn't a problem, but sounds like he was unable to in time

yeahrightdude likes this.
  25. midnightxtaylor

Regular

Missed the first 20 minutes because I worked late, so I need to go back and watch that still. It's a bummer about Jackson, but isn't it also kind of selfish to disclose that right before being dropped on the island? They have to fill out mountains of paperwork about their health beforehand. I think he was a great casting, so I'd think they would have held his spot until filming this year, right?