Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Survivor (CBS) TV Show • Page 60

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by irthesteve, Mar 10, 2016.

1. RaginCajun

Better than you, sorry

best thing i read

"Wright: I remember we’re all starving and I’m pooping into the ocean and as I’m doing that I look down and all these fish are swimming up to eat it. And all I have to do is just reach my hand down into the water and pull that fish out and I can bring it back to my tribe—like, “Hey guys, I caught some fish! They ate my shit, but we should grill this thing up.” I let them go. I didn’t touch them."

2. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

TBH I thought at this point they had better facilities being in Fiji every season. Like a toilet seat in a walled off room and a hole in the ground.

3. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

I haven’t read much in here to scour spoilers but I straight up cried like a baby at the redemption battle. Man.

Also thought the first tribal with Nat was a complete fuck up. Idk why Sarah thinks tony needs her so much when she’s almost always wrong lol if they just listened to paranoid tony (who is almost always right) it would have been fine.

Lastly - Survivor: Ultimate Redemption - 20 returning “1st one outs” and you start the game backwards. Instead of competing for immunity to start you fight your way from the redemption to the actual “comp” island to earn your chance to play. When you get voted out then, you just go home. Last lot on the first island are the auto jury. Bang bang.

4. Jusscali

Yo fucking bennnnnn. Like what?

5. Analog Drummer

Regular

So there was a line a double taked that Jeff threw out wrapping up the finale about “if you’re 16 send in an audition tape”
    I was ??? what, did he say teenagers

remembered to google it today, I don’t know about this, on many levels Suvivor Lowers Its Application Age Limit To 16 Years Old

yeahrightdude likes this.
  6. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Honestly, give me the all teen version of survivor. I fucking love teen drama haha.

7. midnightxtaylor

Regular

I noticed that too, made it seem like they were actually looking for teenagers specifically.

8. Jusscali

Me too.

9. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I'm happy with any humans that play this game, old or young, who prove they are worth it. Age ain't nothin but a number, it's how you play the game.

10. bobby_runs

if they go that young it would most certainly mean they film in a foreign location right?

11. Analog Drummer

Regular

The only thing that worries me is having a creep like the dude who looked like Weinstein last year being around 16 year old girls rather than 24 year olds
    Potential for disaster
    I’m sure Jeff and CBS have risk assessed though

12. irthesteve

OK yes, that is of course an issue that can occur and hopefully that kind of thing is vetted even more than usual now

13. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

This is why you make it ALL teens

ikanacanyon likes this.
  14. bobby_runs

Finishing up Cagayn right now. Tony made so many boss moves with his idols. Crazy how he never won individual immunity. Spencer was a very good/strong player but made his series debut at least 3 years too early.

15. bobby_runs

Did you watch him on the current season of The Challenge?

16. irthesteve

Negatory, I don't watch that show, how was he on it?

17. bobby_runs

Was the only guy to be nominated for elimination and won two of them. Beat CT in one. Was eliminated because he suffered a concussion after getting tossed to the ground and landing awkwardly.

Made for good commentary in his confessionals. Could see him coming back.

18. irthesteve

oh wow, that's a lot going on there haha

19. bobby_runs

12D63727-8E46-4F53-835D-D648F60C273B.jpeg

20. bobby_runs

21. Iain

Regular

I’m from the UK and just started watching Survivor online. However, i was always convinced i had watched something similar in my early teens (15 year ago ahhhh). The UK version was called ‘Shipwrecked’ and it was 18 to 24 year olds on it and shown at like 11am on Sunday morning. Shipwrecked (TV series) - Wikipedia

Anyone got any good seasons they would recommend watching of Survivor? I just watched season 37 there.

Just as a side bar for A similar interesting reality show concept over here in the UK. I always considered this one of the first reality shows i had seen as it was before Big Brother. In 2000 they done a show called ‘Castaway’. Which had 36 woman, men and children who were put on a remote Island in Scotland to try and build a self sufficient community for A YEAR. There was no prize money for it. Castaway 2000 - Wikipedia

VanMastaIteHab likes this.
  22. bobby_runs Jun 3, 2020
    (Last edited: Jun 3, 2020)
    bobby_runs

I've re-watched a few seasons since getting into S40. I started with 32 and then went 28, 18, and now 29. Probably gonna do more of the recent stuff after this one. Unsure if I want to watch some of the stuff before 28. The game play is so different.

EDIT: This could help too. Ranking every season of 'Survivor'

himynameisiain likes this.
  23. Analog Drummer

Regular

I’m watching s7 Pearl Islands now and it’s incredible, it really picks up at Amazon s6

himynameisiain likes this.
  24. Analog Drummer

Regular

I remember in Australia Survivor and a British reality show where they just dumped a dozen sooks on a beach with no challenges aired the same day on different networks and a survivor just blew the beach big brother out of the ocean, I’ll try remember it’s same, don’t think it was a shipwrecked as it only lasted a season

25. Iain

Regular

Cheers - However, every ranking position they put the winner in bold at the top lol