Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Survivor (CBS) TV Show • Page 59

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by irthesteve, Mar 10, 2016.

1. midnightxtaylor

Regular

That final three was the three I was hoping for out of the six, but I really thought it would be Natalie as the winner. Really confused on that Ben move too, didn't see that coming. All around great season though.

2. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

Ben’s move was very emotionally satisfying but, as it has been with Ben all season it accomplished nothing lol

AlwaysEvolving21 likes this.
  3. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

I will say though I need the footage of Ben getting obliterated at Ponderosa

PatRFinley and kbeef2 like this.
  4. midnightxtaylor

Regular

I haven't watched them yet, but the Ponderosa videos are up on the Survivor YouTube channel. Curious to know what happened to Sophie, she wasn't at the previous tribal, and then looked veryy sick during the final/we didn't hear from her once.

Professor Plumbob likes this.
  5. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Absolutely amazing finale, start to finish. Best season ever probably, wow

6. bobby_runs May 14, 2020
    (Last edited: May 14, 2020)
    bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

That was such a great season ending with a perfect game. Congrats to you T :goat: N Y Vlachios

7. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

I can kind of understand why they did it this season, but they have to get rid of Extinction. And at the very least, those who lost the first Extinction competition should have been disqualified then and there. If you told me I could get voted out first but would have a chance to come back at the final six, I’d consider it. Not to mention being gives advantages along the way while on extinction.

8. AlwaysEvolving21 May 14, 2020
    (Last edited: May 14, 2020)
    AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Natalie did everything I hoped she would except cut the head the off of the snake that bit her when she had the chance. Rob was right about her decision allowing T to have a chance. She still played a very impressive game though. But that one mess up cost her when she needed to finish flawlessly. She still may not have won but that definitely sealed her fate and she knew that. You could see it on her face.

Oh, and Michelle wins the title of the greatest goat of all-time bc she actually made it to the final 3 and did all she could while never really being able to sit at the cool kids table, which resulted in a terrible social game and zero chance of a win. She tried her best and won immunities when she needed to, which shocked the hell out of me every time.

9. bobby_runs

I'm gonna come back and respond to both things.

10. jciswhatis

Ugh, I hate America. Supporter

Great finale. Ben's move was crazy. But at the same time, I think deep down he knew he couldn't stab Sarah or Tony in the back so he just accepted it. He was closer to Sarah so gave her that extra bump by saying she could write him down. Such a classy move that had so much feeling and heart behind it. Baffling, yet so emotionally satisfying.

And then he went and made his face look dumb as hell.

11. tyler2tall

Trusted Supporter

I’d vote Michelle over Sarah or Ben. In other seasons, Michele could have easily won. She deserved more votes at the end.

Analog Drummer likes this.
  12. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

I thought she did great trying to convince the jury. I thought she’d get at least one vote. I agree, even though she was put in place of the goat this season, she could’ve won a previous season with the game she was dealed this time around.

13. irthesteve

they simply would not have gotten the cast they did if there wasn't EOE, so this season it was a necessary evil. Plus you can't argue that it wasn't a ton of fun to see these people every week, voted out or not.

But Jeff has said it will be a long while til they do EOE again

14. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

Close enough, i love you ben my loveable idiot

15. bobby_runs

I like the "twist" because it IS the show adapting. There's not an easy path on EOE. Natalie succeeded because she is a strong physical threat. I would also say she earned those advantages. There's no rulebook of Survivor saying the winner has to spend 39 days on a tribe. I think any EOE player to even go to FTC would have a tough hill to climb to convince the jury o get votes. I think coming out from EOE to make the final six gives you two of the three O's. OUTLAST and OUTPLAY.

Outlasting on limited resources
    Outplaying to win the challenge (even having to buy the advantages took work)

I think it's bad as fans to say Michele was a goat for the season. There was one bit of editing that they did to show us viewers. They kept on showing how easy it was for Michele to start a fire especially after saying something along the lines of winning the FMC would help her resume with the jury. As Natalie kept on seeing that she got spooked and decided to possibly cost her the win by having Cops R Us do the FMC. Sarah fucked up her fire by throwing on that shrub-y stuff on and essentially sniffing it out.

16. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

According to Michelle's exit interview, she was told by a few jury members they wanted to vote for her to make sure she finished second but were afraid of splitting the tony vote and Natalie winning

tyler2tall likes this.
  17. irthesteve

Giving a vote just to get someone a second place is a terrible idea. Vote for the winner.

RaginCajun and kbeef2 like this.
  18. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Tony played such a great game. Probably the best play I’ve seen by anyone and I’ve seen every damn season haha. Dude didn’t even get his name written down once! And this was a season with all winners! That’s nuts!

RaginCajun and Professor Plumbob like this.
  19. irthesteve

You know someone played a great game when you are sitting at home, yelling at the tv EVERY WEEK that he needs to get voted off, yet no one ever makes the move.

20. Analog Drummer

Regular

Yeah I was willing 1-2 votes for her. Any other season and she wins easily
    All 3 had such different paths and all played amazing, just Tones was extra amazing

Professor Plumbob and tyler2tall like this.
  21. bobby_runs

Survivor: Ragrets

First season when you can do promotion and all that. Headlined by Natalie. Aim to cast the season with runners-up who felt like they made one or two mistakes that cost them the title. If you can fulfill with that then move towards people who were not runners up. So maybe Nick from this season could be cast on his mistake even though he won.

Also I think a better twist for EOE winner would be them getting a time stamped clue for an idol. That way they can make the decision to integrate with the tribe or play for themselves.

22. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

RaginCajun and Professor Plumbob like this.
  23. irthesteve

Professor Plumbob likes this.
  24. RaginCajun

Better than you, sorry

Tony played an amazing game. And it was thanks to Nick voting off Jeremy. They would have had the numbers. Nick sealed it for Tony. But that also shows you how charming Tony is. Everyone at the end of the day liked him. His personality didn't rub anyone the wrong way like Boston Rob and for the viewers, Wendell ahah. I'm happy he won. Natalie had a very good argument to win as well but I doubt any EOE really stood a chance to win except tyson

25. bobby_runs

Yul would have been tough to go up against.

irthesteve likes this.