Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Survivor (CBS) TV Show • Page 5

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by irthesteve, Mar 10, 2016.

1. hello299

I mean come on, the dude is over 70 YEARS OLD and been living in what has been described as the harshest survivor conditions ever.

2. devenstonow

Noobie

Every one of Nick's tweets is gold

Kyle is hk likes this.
  3. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

LOL

4. devenstonow

Noobie

There needs to be a coconut chop reward ASAP in this season. Obviously Jason (and maybe Joe) would be gone ASAP, but then we'd see dissent/conflict in the "Girls+Tai" alliance and it'd be out there where everyone stands (and where Tai truly stands)

5. hello299

Glad he has enough self awareness now, that he came off as a douche on the show.

6. Kyle is hk

Not Kyle Shanahan Prestigious

Theyre actually showing Joe?? Must mean he's going home

7. Jusscali

Lol I want to chill with a monkey

8. devenstonow

Noobie

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

9. Kyle is hk

Very confused who voted for Joe....

10. Kyle is hk

Oh, it was Jason.

11. Jusscali

That pissed me off. Liked the challenges though.

12. ikanacanyon

Free jake w

I don't understand why Tai's name isn't being thrown around more.

13. devenstonow

Noobie

False belief that his flip-flopping is at a point that it will rub people the wrong way and he'll lose FTC? Or fear of his idol/prior to tonight, fear of what his advantage would be.

WhitestKidUKnow likes this.
  14. ikanacanyon

Free jake w

Also 3 tribals left with five remaining people. It looks like we're looking at a top 2?

15. devenstonow

Noobie

Probably. Also potentially another medevac.

Also, this weeks Ponderosa... Scot's entrance is amazing

16. ikanacanyon

Free jake w

17. Kyle is hk

I'm surprised so many people prefer a final 2 to a final 3. To me, a final 3 gives you a better chance a deserving winner gets to the end.

18. Kyle is hk

was looking at the list of seasons and its been sooooo long since there was a close finale tho. The last 11 seasons have been blowouts out final tribal (unless you count Sophie winning 6-3 over coach). The last one to be 5-4 was Fabio winning, and thats largely considered one of the worst seasons.

19. ikanacanyon

Free jake w

I could see this season being close if Joe isn't doesn't make it to FTC. I feel like the rest of them seem pretty well matched.

20. GameOfThrones

Regular

Once Julia left I had no one to root for. Cydney has all the power next week. Joe+Aubrey, Tai+Michele= Cyd tiebreaker.

21. Kyle is hk

i hope joe is the medivac. anyone else would be really crushing to see

22. fastlife

Regular Supporter

For most of the show I've been rooting for Tai, but now I'm leaning toward Aubry. Cydney's been good to watch too.

23. ikanacanyon

Free jake w

I feel like other than Joe I like everyone and wouldn't mind seeing any of them win.

Kyle is hk likes this.
  24. Kyle is hk

I'd say Tai, Cydney, Aubrey, and Michele would all be fine winners. I think Aubrey is the most deserving followed by Cydney. I'm not sure Tai is actually playing "well"

25. ikanacanyon

Free jake w

Yeah Tai just seems like he's flying by the seat of his pants. I feel like Michelle's game is actually super solid too. Socially she's been doing a great job and she's been winning challenges to boot.