Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Survivor (CBS) TV Show • Page 49

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by irthesteve, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

S T R E S S E D

ezmo311 likes this.
  2. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

this season is so brutal

3. jciswhatis

Ugh, I hate America. Supporter

really enjoyed the first two episodes... so fun to watch everyone talk and be paranoid. I can't wait to see the finale and how they try to sell themselves this year since they are all already proven.

Analog Drummer likes this.
  4. Neon Light

rage and love

Need more Tony building things.

5. irthesteve

that ladder was insane

6. Neon Light

rage and love

They really needed longer episodes this season. Too many great characters for them not to be on screen every week. Can't believe CBS were willing to fork out an extra million prize money but an extra half hour a week was beyond them.

Mrplum5089 likes this.
  7. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

Every episode I’m surprised Rob’s still in the game

jciswhatis likes this.
  8. Analog Drummer

Regular

I can’t believe it worked, I assumed the rest of it would break like the first rung did

irthesteve likes this.
  9. ezmo311

Regular Supporter

That scene in the first episode with Rob and Parvati saying to the effect of "Are they dumb? Or are we missing something?" Says it all. Those two would be #1 and 2 for me.

Analog Drummer and Mrplum5089 like this.
  10. tyler2tall

Trusted Supporter

I can’t believe Survivor went from their worst season to their best

ikanacanyon likes this.
  11. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

Tony's gonna get medical leave by next episode at this point

12. tyler2tall

Trusted Supporter

He’s totally become my favorite player to watch this season. So entertaining

Analog Drummer and Mrplum5089 like this.
  13. irthesteve

Brutal episode, damn

14. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Woooof, I like Adam but he’s playing this too hard

15. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

I didn’t watch edge of extinction. How many players made it back to the main tribe that season? Is it just one?

16. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

That time it was one at merge, and one at final 5. The final 5 player ended up winning, which most people thought was dumb because they had sat out basically the entire game. So hopefully they change it this time to not bring them back so late.

Mrplum5089 likes this.
  17. jciswhatis

They are definitely doing more games for the edge players this time.

The first time they just sat there miserable the entire season waiting on the challenge to get back in. The weekly challenge for them is pretty entertaining so far.

Analog Drummer and irthesteve like this.
  18. irthesteve

Looks like they aren't showing who voted for who this year, in favor of following the person voted off to Edge. Makes sense. Also, they are uploading on youtube if you want to see:

as expected, Adam was the Parv vote

19. midnightxtaylor

Regular

I just finished watching season 3 on Hulu, so this week's vote was a huge bummer to me. The random missing episodes are so frustrating, too, I've been having to search online for them.

20. Neon Light

rage and love

Still would much rather watch more interactions in the main game than a scavenger hunt.

21. irthesteve

Sooooooo I just took a Lyft and my driver was Abi-Maria!! She was super nice and was very happy to talk about Survivor the entire drive.

22. Analog Drummer

Regular

No way! That’s awesome, she’s one of my faves, she still dating whoever from her season

23. irthesteve

I dunno about dating, but she was really great in person. I saw my driver's name on my app and was like... holy shit, and showed my friends, and we all knew right away it was her, so when we got in the car we were like.... we are huge survivor fans!!! and she said it was funny because her last car were talking about The Bachelor, and in her head she was like... wrong show!!! Anyway, we talked about the show and she really badly wants to come back for a third shot, told us how much she said she has learned and thinks she can win it, etc etc. Overall it was a really cool and unexpected thing to happen today

24. Analog Drummer

Regular

This is fantastic. 1hr. So clear your schedule

midnightxtaylor and Mrplum5089 like this.
  25. jciswhatis

Was really nice hearing Jeff drop some curse words and be laid back.

Analog Drummer likes this.