Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Survivor (CBS) TV Show • Page 48

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by irthesteve, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

Bring back Phillip lol hell yeah

Analog Drummer likes this.
  2. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I can't wait for Weds

Jusscali likes this.
  3. irthesteve

4. Jusscali

That'll be cool

5. midnightxtaylor

Regular

That's... what I posted the trailer for...

6. irthesteve

psh, no context! you gotta say what it is, I glazed over it thinking it was some fan youtube video ha

7. Jusscali

Worst.

8. midnightxtaylor

Regular

Lol noted. Will post more description next time.

9. irthesteve

:-)

10. Analog Drummer

Regular

Holy crap, Australian Survivor ep3. One of the all time great tribal councils (all countries) I won’t spoil but if you’re gonna get onboard time is now and it’s fun

11. midnightxtaylor

Regular

How this is still up on the official Survivor YouTube account after two days is baffling (and hilarious). Not to mention the description still includes info on Survivor: Second Chances. What are those social media interns even doing??

PatRFinley and irthesteve like this.
  12. irthesteve

Best vid

13. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Guess I need to jump in on AU Survivor

14. irthesteve

TONIGHT TONIGHT TONIGHT

yeahrightdude and PatRFinley like this.
  15. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

So excited

yeahrightdude likes this.
  16. Jusscali

Fuck yeah

yeahrightdude likes this.
  17. Analog Drummer

Regular

Got Boston Rob in family sweep. I’m stoked

18. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

This is already just wild to see all these people together

19. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

This season is going to be absolutely rad

kbeef2 likes this.
  20. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

I am eating this up

kbeef2 and yeahrightdude like this.
  21. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

That ruled. Finally feels like we have a season where EVERYBODY came to play.

22. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

Won my fantasy Survivor league last year. We are playing for more money this year and I picked a risky winner in Tyson and about died tonight. What a start. Got a decent amount of vote points tonight at least.

cryates and ikanacanyon like this.
  23. irthesteve

Absolutely incredible, couldn't stop smiling the entire time, just amazing to see

Analog Drummer and thedrudo like this.
  24. midnightxtaylor

Regular

I have been wanting to watch every season again (and some of them in the middle for the first time), so last night I started on season 1 on Hulu, and I forgot how different it was! They were given so much stuff at camp and everything was so much slower. It must be a weird experience for those that just played back then and are back for Winners At War.

Analog Drummer and Mrplum5089 like this.
  25. Neon Light

rage and love

Absolutely incredible first episode. It exceeded my expectations. I just loved the scenes with Rob and Ben/Danni. It's crazy how good he is at what he does. Even when you know what he's doing to you there's nothing you can do to stop it.

Thoughts on Edge of Extinction and fire tokens? I think Edge sucked the life out of season 38 but with this cast I think it maybe works. Natalie being gone completely after an hour of the season would have be devastating and I'm honestly happy to still have her there especially being able to strategically affect her chances of getting back in and the actual game itself. In any other season I hate it in every way.

I actually think Edge of Extinction until the merge might be the best way to go going forward. Everyone gets a bit more screen time and we potentially get a great person back like Rick Devans. Especially when you have so many players these days thinking about getting out the big threats early it means we lose a lot of good players too soon. Chelsea, Jason and Molly come to mind from last season. Then send the rest of them to Australia and the real game starts with no one coming back who's been talking strategy with the jury and skipping the entire game.

Analog Drummer and irthesteve like this.