Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Survivor (CBS) TV Show • Page 45

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by irthesteve, Mar 10, 2016.

1. midnightxtaylor

Regular

2. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

damn, those Aaron videos are hard to watch, but I'm glad to see him post them

Analog Drummer likes this.
  3. ikanacanyon

Free jake w

I’m not sure if my favorite part of Aaron’s videos are the way he maybe once addresses what he’s actually apologizing for? Or the backwards hat or the low battery beeping in the background. If he wanted us to think he’s being serious about this he could have re-recorded it

it all sounded like “well people seem to be mad so I’m sorry”

4. midnightxtaylor

Regular

To me it felt more genuine than this...

5. irthesteve

6. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

Why do either of these things matter?

jciswhatis likes this.
  7. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Surprised that Dan hasn’t said anything, he should be the first to apologize.

8. midnightxtaylor

Regular

9. ikanacanyon

Free jake w

I mean my first point stands right? Like he didn’t really say (other than once, kinda) what he was apologizing for, he just said I’m sorry over and over and over again, but for only something extremely vaguely. I’m just saying his apology was bad and these other things were stupid

Like if I was applying for a job and doing a video interview, I would absolutely not have a low battery appliance beeping in the background, or have any sort of shit distracting from what I was trying to say.

10. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

I’m kinda glad I didn’t watch this mess.

11. irthesteve

should be, yes. I don't see any social media presence for him

12. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I'm not surprised Dan has kept quite. He wanted everyone to "drop it" from the beginning. He's just hoping it will all go away.

yeahrightdude likes this.
  13. jciswhatis

Ugh, I hate America. Supporter

Dan has status to protect. There is no way he will be saying anything that isn't written for him by lawyers or PR people. He clearly doesn't think he did anything wrong by the way he constantly acts surprised by the accusations.

I feel gross for watching that shit.

Dan is real scum and I bet the last couple days for him have sucked but at the same time, I assume he is blaming everyone else for it and not himself.

14. midnightxtaylor

Regular

15. Jusscali

Idgaf. Fuck all these people. Liz and missy are trash.

16. Jusscali

Pissed Jamal was voted off too, damn

yeahrightdude and irthesteve like this.
  17. irthesteve

That was so good, great redemption from last week's vote outs

riotspray likes this.
  18. jciswhatis

Ugh, I hate America. Supporter

Sure was. Now just Liz and Dan.

Maybe we can send Mr. Garrison down to Fiji and he can fuck Dan to death?

19. Jusscali

YOOOOOOO I'm pumped!

Liz better not fucking win though. I'm feeling Tommy, Elaine, and Janet. Maybe that other generic white boy.

20. irthesteve

I really like the bit from the preview that "the goats are teaming up" because it's kinda amazing. The idea to keep people around as goats is obviously a strategy that works to a certain degree, but when you keep ALL the goats they are bound to rebel haha

riotspray likes this.
  21. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

I love this season. Another fun episode this week.

22. ezmo311

Regular Supporter

Love is a strong word. I kind of keep forgetting that Survivor is on some weeks. At least the karmic hammers came for Missy & Liz. It's a bizarre season that gives me flashbacks to Gabon where the biggest threats were all picked off right around the merge, leaving a final three that gave us Bob, Susie and Sugar, and Randy's "Come on Bob, don't make me vote for Susie!"

Kyle is hk likes this.
  23. irthesteve

It's definitely a weird season where I am not sure who I want to root for, BUT the tribals this season have been top notch. I think that's the tricky thing for me, most of each episode is fine enough and then the tribals are GREAT, so the last memory of each episode is greatness

24. irthesteve

Umm that was a wild fucking tribal

25. irthesteve

I truly thought that Dean, Karishma, Elaine and Noura coordinated the madness at tribal as some sort of way to confuse the other side or something, couldn't exactly figure out what. But nope, Dean actually went rogue, next week should be interesting

ezmo311 likes this.