Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Survivor (CBS) TV Show • Page 43

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by irthesteve, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

So many of these people are intolerable good god

2. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Noura is horrible, that was AMAZING

Analog Drummer and riotspray like this.
  3. jciswhatis

Ugh, I hate America. Supporter

I did enjoy the Noura bit but jesus, I don't like anyone this season.

I get that there was a power couple forming but yikes, you can't even have a friend this season, everyone is so paranoid and back stabbing.

4. irthesteve

Yeah that was pretty insane about the "power couple" worry. These players are ready to axe someone for the littlest thing, wild stuff

Analog Drummer likes this.
  5. ezmo311

Regular Supporter

Tommy's the only one I kind of like. And Elaine.

6. irthesteve

I think there are plenty of players that I don't hate, but haven't learned enough about anyone to have favorites yet

7. Kyle is hk

Not Kyle Shanahan Prestigious

Too many game bots.

The show needs more Nouras tbh

Jusscali and Analog Drummer like this.
  8. Kyle is hk

Karishma is definitely going deep. The shows seems like it’s going out of their way to make her sympathetic when she’s really probably just super annoying (the hand slicing scene seems like a prime example)

9. irthesteve

That hand slicing scene WAS ridiculous though, what the fuck is wrong with people. Who cares how you feel about her, she literally was bleeding and needed medical, but no one even gave a shit

ikanacanyon likes this.
  10. ikanacanyon

Free jake w

That was super crazy. My personal guess is maybe she had a tendency to overreact to small things that ended up being nothing/minor, so it turned into a boy that cried wolf type thing

Analog Drummer likes this.
  11. irthesteve

I mean, yes that's very possible, but there was actual blood and you could see her bone... soooooo

12. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Yes there was blood and yes you could see the bone, but I wonder how much of that was people truly ignoring her and how much of it was people just being oblivious and being stuck in their own conversations or whatever

13. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Also like, she said she needed medical but we didn’t actually see medical come over? It seemed like the show might have edited that whole sequence that way to make us have sympathy for her.

riotspray likes this.
  14. Kyle is hk

I feel like if she truly sliced her hand to the bone medical would have been rushing over. It wouldn’t just be cameras filming her writing in pain for however long.

riotspray and VanMastaIteHab like this.
  15. Kyle is hk

Idk the whole “I had to put my head down to avoid passing out and injuring myself further” thing all sounded like an overly dramatic person lookin for attn that people would eventually start to ignore. But I also may be an asshole and regret seeing this post in 2 months haha.

Analog Drummer and irthesteve like this.
  16. Analog Drummer

Regular

I just don’t think anyone saw her in her little yoga position, she didn’t yell or anything

17. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Applebee’s

ikanacanyon and irthesteve like this.
  18. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

The Applebee’s bit was so funny lol. I really want to like Karishma, I always root for the underdog...but she makes it really tough.

ezmo311 likes this.
  19. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

when she said that her favorite restaurant was Applebee's, I lost any respect I had for her

20. irthesteve

Wow what a dumb vote out

21. Jusscali

Yeah that sucked. The super obvious and forced advert of Applebees was the worst too. It’s never usually that bad.

riotspray likes this.
  22. irthesteve

You must not remember Gulliver's Travels

23. Jusscali

Wtf is GT ? Maybe that’s why I missed it

24. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

The segment with Jamal (after the initial remark) was beautiful. Good on the crew for airing that.

25. irthesteve

Damn good episode all around