Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Survivor (CBS) TV Show • Page 42

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by irthesteve, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

Fuck that tapeworm shit lol

irthesteve likes this.
  2. Analog Drummer

Regular

Australian survivor in last fortnight has been solid

3. fastlife

Regular Supporter

Been catching up on Australian Survivor the last couple days and it’s been so much fun to watch. Also whoever thought of the movie reward is an evil genius. The ugly cries into the ice cream were hilarious.

Tomozaurus likes this.
  4. Analog Drummer

Regular

That Luke guy doing that was hilarious. Or David just eating popcorn no hands on the floor

fastlife likes this.
  5. fastlife

Regular Supporter

Every time Luke took a sip of Fanta then looked back at the tv and started crying had me dying. He’s one of my favorites, hoping he makes to the end.

I can’t believe no one was suspicious of David after seeing all that popcorn flooding out of that container. He annoys me to no end, but gotta admit he’s been playing the game really well.

Side note: one of the best things about the Australian version of the show is how much more...easygoing?... it is tonally than the US version. Some of the challenges on AU are more physical than US, but then on a previous season they had a charades challenge that was really funny. Doubt we’d ever get anything that goofy on the US version.

Analog Drummer likes this.
  6. Tomozaurus

Regular

Quality stone-faced acting performance from everyone on Australian survivor in tonights tribal. He had absolutely no idea.

7. Analog Drummer

Regular

This has been a really good season
    I though Daisy and Mullet John had blown their own butt saving there

Tomozaurus likes this.
  8. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

9. Analog Drummer

Regular

Few older folk again this season

10. ezmo311

Regular Supporter

I'm really not looking forward to this twist. I hope the season turns out okay, but I have super low expectations.

11. irthesteve

I'm just here waiting for Season 40

ezmo311 likes this.
  12. JoshF

Hi, everyone!

I want to share with all of you that I started uploading the Bulgarian version of Survivor with subtitles on my youtube channel.

This is the playlist -)

If you're interested you can check it out and I hope we can have a good discussion. I personally enjoyed this season very much. I'm not a native English speaker so the subtitles may have mistakes but I'll try to correct them as much as possible.

PS: The quality is not one of the best out there either but the season is very old. It's from a year 2008. Some episodes have good quality and some not that good but I guess it won't be a problem.

13. irthesteve

This cast seems really really promising!! Don't kill me, I like the Idols twist so far

ikanacanyon and PatRFinley like this.
  14. Jusscali

Fuck Elizabeth Beisel lol

15. ikanacanyon

Free jake w

Why? She seemed fine to me haha

16. irthesteve

Yeah, I gotta disagree too! She definitely was not a problem

17. Jusscali

She’s a local swimmer that I swam/coached against at opposing clubs. Her mother is a local meet official. Not a fan...at all.

ezmo311, yeahrightdude and jciswhatis like this.
  18. ikanacanyon

Free jake w

Lol makes sense. Watching her was fine but competing with/against her definitely doesn’t seem like it would be fun at all

19. jciswhatis

Ugh, I hate America. Supporter

She annoyed the shit out of me the entire time she was at Island of Idols so I'm with you Jusscali (for totally different reasons)

ezmo311 and Jusscali like this.
  20. irthesteve

Noura is legit insane

Analog Drummer and jciswhatis like this.
  21. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Vince!! No!!! Lol...what a dummy. It’s only good for two tribals anyway, why wouldn’t you play it.

ezmo311 and irthesteve like this.
  22. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Can’t imagine how bad it is for your game to be sent to something called Island of the Idols with no further explanation to your tribemates

irthesteve likes this.
  23. Jusscali

I know it will change over time, but I don’t really like any of these goons

24. ezmo311

Regular Supporter

Yeah...this cast is perfectly okay so far. Not in love with the season. I'm glad it looks like there Won't be a tribe swap next episode.

25. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

jeez Noura is so bad at this game

irthesteve likes this.