Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Survivor (CBS) TV Show • Page 4

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by irthesteve, Mar 10, 2016.

1. ikanacanyon

Free jake w

Nick's Ponderosa kinda got weird there at the end.

2. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Ooooo I gotta watch the Ponderosas, totally forgot!

3. fastlife

Regular Supporter

Nick's Ponderosa made me feel kinda bad for him. I remember in an earlier episode someone said something about him smiling but having dead eyes, seems like he just has a hard time getting out of his head and really connecting with people.

4. hello299

Julia being strategic came absolutely out of nowhere. She went basically the whole season without confessionals. Considering she is only 19, I am pretty impressed with her now.

5. Kyle is hk

Not Kyle Shanahan Prestigious

hahahaha fuck scot. awesome

ramomcferno likes this.
  6. Kyle is hk

My heart was legit racing during that one haha. Because you just knew something crazy was going to go down

7. ramomcferno

Mystery is the secret ingredient Prestigious

Called that result halfway through. I loved that! I guess Julia is my favorite now.

8. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Oh man that was satisfying. I'm definitely Team Aubrey now.

ramomcferno likes this.
  9. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

Aubrey should win. And yessssssss Tai.

ramomcferno likes this.
  10. Kyle is hk

I honestly didnt think Aubrey was cut out to make it past like day 5. Which means the editors are totally setting up her win ha

11. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Dude I hate Aubry honestly, love some Tai though, great move

12. Kyle is hk

People on r/survivor seem to think it was a terrible move by Tai bc he should want to sit next to Jason and Scot at the end, but I don't think i agree. Jason and Scot were pretty explicit that they wanted to axe Tai once the time was right (though they could have just been saying that to Julia to win her over).

Speaking of Julia, really interesting that she voted for Tai and not Aubrey, and yet still looks like BFFs with Jason next week. How is she navigating both sides for so long and living??

13. Kyle is hk

Also, turns out Michele is my GF's sister's travel agent for her honeymoon lol. Go figure.

14. Kyle is hk

Jesus Scot lost 46 pounds according to Ponderosa

15. Patlock

The Dream is Over Supporter

What a great episode...Even my girlfriend who gives zero shits about Survivor was so into it

16. contra11mundum

I hate spoilers. Supporter

Was so glad to see Scot go

17. Schooner

Trusted

Great episode. Tai made the right move. It was a big play and it shows he is willing to make them. And the only people he put off were the 2 that were disliked anyway (although I think they're both nice guys especially Scot they're just in game mode)
    They said (and wisely) they weren't gonna take him to final 3

The ponderosa videos have been really odd this year. Real emotional and melancholy. Although the weirdness of Debbie lightened them up a bit

ramomcferno likes this.
  18. ramomcferno

I loved this tribal and its result. Good riddance Scot.

19. ikanacanyon

Free jake w

Nick's Twitter is so wild.

@nickmaiorano

20. ramomcferno

Julia was just growing on me and now she is gone. Cydney is still looking good. I think the final three could end up being her, Jason, and Tai. I don't think I love that scenario but it just feels likely to me.

21. ikanacanyon

Free jake w

Yeah I liked Julia. I think she'll be back though, Jeff seemed to like her.

ramomcferno likes this.
  22. Kyle is hk

Not gonna lie, he's pretty funny

23. Maester Gooner

Aubry has the win locked up. Also, how did Joe get cast? Dude's just using this as a vacation lol

24. ikanacanyon

Free jake w

Yeah hahah I feel like I like him way better after seeing him on Ponderosa/twitter.

25. Schooner

Trusted

He looked so buff for an old guy but even though he's 70 that body is all show. He is pretty useless, he seems less of an FBI agent mentally than Philip Shepherd