Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Survivor (CBS) TV Show • Page 39

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by irthesteve, Mar 10, 2016.

1. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

That's fair. Like I said, they've been a successful show for this long, so I'm sure a lot of thought has gone into what does/doesn't actually air. They're probably showing us the most compelling stuff; just seems like for a show called Survivor, we don't see much "surviving" going on other than "surviving" tribal council.

2. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

I remember reading an interview with a cameraman a couple years ago who said the contestants are super boring and spend most of the day laying around talking about food lol

PatRFinley, riotspray and irthesteve like this.
  3. midnightxtaylor

Regular

With how little Extinction Island footage we're getting, it's pretty safe to say none of those players have any chance of winning at this point, right? I think Devens is getting a final 3 (possibly winner?) edit. Seems like maybe Gavin is, as well.

riotspray and yeahrightdude like this.
  4. Kyle is hk

Not Kyle Shanahan Prestigious

So goddamn sick of Rick.

Dude got voted out and has been on the wrong side of (I think) every single vote!! Yet somehow the favorite??? He didn’t even vote for Ron that’s how on the outs he was!

5. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Completely disagree. I think he's played the game well and was the catalyst for basically every big move/exciting thing that's happened this season.

jciswhatis and Analog Drummer like this.
  6. Kyle is hk

Name one vote he was responsible for!

7. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Devens is extremely fun to watch... But he is very wiley and all over the place. He has nothing to hold onto, he's all alone. I don't think he can make it. But we'll see.

ramomcferno and riotspray like this.
  8. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Julia. She ultimately destroyed herself but if it weren't for Devens blowing her up at tribal, she probably wouldn't have been the one to go that night.

Analog Drummer likes this.
  9. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Oh, I completely agree. He's not going to make it, but I'd like him to.

10. Analog Drummer

Regular

I loved his little mock angry act with the expired advantage

11. Analog Drummer

Regular

I don’t think they starve like they used to either, plenty of rice, it’s just a boring meal over and over

jciswhatis and riotspray like this.
  12. yeahrightdude May 8, 2019
    (Last edited: May 8, 2019)
    yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Oh my god! This game, dude. WOW

13. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Devens rules.

Analog Drummer and yeahrightdude like this.
  14. irthesteve

He really is something

yeahrightdude likes this.
  15. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Devens sleeping behind a log while everyone looks for the idol he has is a big mood

16. jciswhatis

Ugh, I hate America. Supporter

At this point he is one step ahead of their thinking every week. And it's a delight to watch.

17. irthesteve

His only problem is being TOO big of a threat, if he doesn't get immunity or idol next week, he is toast

18. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Agreed, he's gotta keep winning challenges/finding idols. But I hope he can pull it off. He's the only remaining player that I think truly deserves to win.

yeahrightdude likes this.
  19. irthesteve

Agreed.

The gameplay this season is a double-edge sword. The remaining players were smart enough to get rid of all the big threats much earlier on than before, making sure they couldn't get to the end....

but...

that leaves a lot of boring players for the viewers to watch haha

20. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Exactly how I feel. A bunch a players who don't play the game were left with the most viewing time haha. Except for Devens, but thats basically bc he has his back against the wall and has nothing to lose. Its insane that THAT guy has had the power haha. He gets too antsy at times and hes gotten so lucky because any other season....that dude would've been voted off almost immediately.

ALTHOUGH....his move last night at tribal was fucking genius and he set himself up NICELY by not using the idol that others NOW think is fake haha. GENIUS.

21. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Very curious to see who comes back from Extinction.

22. Kyle is hk

Im now rooting for rick after that one. How do you not call ricks bluff and vote Julie anyway?? Even if he plays the idol Aurora still goes home.

23. Kyle is hk

I’ll still be pissed at the idea of someone winning who’s been voted out tho

24. ikanacanyon

Free jake w

Lauren, Gavin, and Victoria might have decided to go with the plan to get out Julie regardless, which is such good posturing on Devens part because now he’s set up to take the credit for that one either way

25. midnightxtaylor

Regular

It felt like he gave his final argument speech to the jury during that tribal, he doesn't even need to say much else haha. It's just going to come down to if he can make it to that final tribal council.

irthesteve likes this.