Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Survivor (CBS) TV Show • Page 37

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by irthesteve, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

Stupid second chance island. Second chances are for losers.

ezmo311 likes this.
  2. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Nicest tribal ever. Everybody just talking about how they love each other. Wild.

Still don’t know how I feel about the twist but throwing up the credits over the overhead shot of the player walking to the boat with their torch is cool every time

3. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Honestly, when you lose over and over and over again... I feel like you just like... have to be so close. It's like going through a shared trauma with someone, but much less intense version ha

4. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Really enjoying this season. It's been a little while since I was this happy to have a 2 hour episode. Also I just noticed that torch snuffer they're using and it's extremely cool.

riotspray, irthesteve and ikanacanyon like this.
  5. ezmo311

Regular Supporter

This was a good episode. Happy with the tribals and a very good use of extinction island.

riotspray likes this.
  6. irthesteve

Pretty great second tribal tonight, super interesting how it went down!

Next week should be fun to see the battle back finally happen!

7. midnightxtaylor

Regular

After that episode, I am team Joe all the way (as if I wasn't already). You can tell that winning is really important to him and it's like he'll just keep coming back and refusing to lose as long as Survivor keeps inviting him. Aubry was another favorite though, sad to see her go so early (but I could see her winning a challenge to get back in).

Analog Drummer and ramomcferno like this.
  8. jciswhatis

Ugh, I hate America. Supporter

I never understand how they choose to do the 2 hour episodes. Both of those would have made really good stand alone episodes but yet they will air 3 boring episodes 3 weeks in a row where the person that you expect to get voted out gets voted out. I would rather they stack 2 boring episodes up to get them out of the way. Maybe just me.

9. irthesteve

@jciswhatis it's for scheduling reasons, they only have so many weeks they are able to air

riotspray likes this.
  10. ezmo311

Regular Supporter

I remember when it was on Thursday nights...We always had a recap episode around Thanksgiving and some double episode around March Madness.

11. jciswhatis

Ugh, I hate America. Supporter

I understand that. They get 15-16 episodes or whatever to do the entire season. Like all shows get a set amount. I'm just saying it would be nice if they would put a couple of the "obvious vote out" episodes together instead of a blind side one. That Aubry blind side would be a great stand alone episode.

12. irthesteve

oooh I gotcha. Well, we also have to look at which nights they are actually able to take two hours off the schedule, like maybe Whiskey Cavillier or whatever didn't air this week, this is when they had to do the double, ya know?

13. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

How's everyone digging this new season so far?

It's alright. Finally some excitement in the last tribal council. Most of the players that really annoy me are already on extinction island anyways.

IDK if another season will compare to last season though. So many exciting tribal councils!

Also,

Go Joe!

Analog Drummer and ezmo311 like this.
  14. ezmo311

Regular Supporter

David v Goliath was cast SO well. Great moves, great gamesmanship, and all around fantastic season. This one had a sleepy pre-merge, but I really hope that last episode was a sign of things to come.

15. Analog Drummer

Regular

Yeah. Big hawks claw. It’s epic

16. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Hell yes! I love this twist. I jokingly called it the other day saying “I hope they just keep the island and every few people sent home one comes back” I’m super glad they’re giving the others more chances to come back this is exciting!

17. PatRFinley

Early Onset Grump LFGM Supporter

The only thing I think could’ve been better was if they didn’t come to tribal as a jury, so that they could I surprise the remaining cast again when they come back for a second time.

Such a minor complaint though, really enjoyed that episode.

irthesteve and yeahrightdude like this.
  18. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Loved how Keith and Wendy were like “Hell yeah, we get another chance! Let’s fucking go!!” and then half an hour later were like “Oh no this sucks”

19. irthesteve

That was a really great episode, the new twist is being done quite well

20. ezmo311

Regular Supporter

Definitely a good episode. I still wish this was the end of the road for all the pre-merge Extinction players.

Analog Drummer likes this.
  21. Analog Drummer

Regular

Yeah I was like “where they going, weren’t they jumping around like mad people in ecstasy before”

I’m still confused though, if the remaining extinction people who don’t get back in the game, they’ll be in final jury anyway?

yeahrightdude likes this.
  22. ezmo311

Regular Supporter

Sounds like it. Could be a 13-person jury at this point.

23. Kyle is hk

Not Kyle Shanahan Prestigious

I think they have to be there just in case they do make the jury.

24. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

I’m just happy Reem is on the jury

25. Analog Drummer

Regular

I’m love hate with her, she’s a punish, but gonna be good tv the more and more she gets agitated

yeahrightdude likes this.