Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Survivor (CBS) TV Show • Page 36

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by irthesteve, Mar 10, 2016.

1. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Analog Drummer likes this.
  2. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Going to try to watch this season.

Analog Drummer and irthesteve like this.
  3. jciswhatis

Ugh, I hate America. Supporter

Joe FTW or GTFO

midnightxtaylor and irthesteve like this.
  4. Analog Drummer

Regular

Na, little bald David , what a champ!

jciswhatis and irthesteve like this.
  5. midnightxtaylor

Regular

6. oh hey, never occurred to me to talk survivor here.

Analog Drummer and irthesteve like this.
  7. irthesteve

8. Neon Light

rage and love

I loved the premiere. Looks like a great cast with lots of players to root for even if the returnees get booted early. I honestly don't mind the twist although I'd rather it wasn't in there. I wish it had been a longer first episode but good to see that for the most part the returnees are in good shape. David is just so good.

9. irthesteve

Great start, so glad it's back again

10. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I have no idea what to expect from the returning players since I haven't seen this show since like season 2 or something, but I really enjoyed the premiere and think the twist will make for some interesting game play.

11. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

I thought it was okay. The old returnees keep drawing my attention away from the noobs.

12. ramomcferno

Mystery is the secret ingredient Prestigious

I liked it too. Good start to the year. Joe is just so fun to watch.

13. Analog Drummer

Regular

Damn that went quick that ep

Reem I kinda just want around cause she’s of the handle

I love joe isn’t gonna be Joey amazing and the goes out and does everything on the challenge

14. midnightxtaylor

Regular

15. irthesteve

I love that part of this article, really gives a cool picture of how much goes on behind the scenes regardless of what we end up seeing

16. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

Anyone else do the Survivor fantasy?

I got a big group together for a buy-in and we're having watch parties Wednesdays now. I haven't watched in years but this adds a fun element.

The random draft gave me Julia... who I had high. And Rick... who I had fairly low on my draft board.

17. Analog Drummer

Regular

I’m in a sweep for survivor. 6 ppl and you pick 3 out of hat at random. Winner takes the buy in

18. midnightxtaylor

Regular

How far into the season do you think Extinction Island will go before they give those people their chance to rejoin the game? I was discussing it with a few people, and right now we're thinking they'll wait quite a while, like maybe the merge? It has to get hard enough for them that giving up looks like a better option.

yeahrightdude likes this.
  19. irthesteve

It's also going to be intersting to see HOW they come back into the game, we have to assume only one person will get to come back, so how do they determine who?

20. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

I’m just assuming it will be a challenge. Like a battle-back in Big Brother.

21. Analog Drummer

Regular

8 of them. And then I guess a challenge for 1 of them to get in around full merge

22. ezmo311

Regular Supporter

I just really wish they would have the Edge of Extinction content as an online only, or OTT piece instead of on the regular show. Treat it like Ponderosa, advertise it on the show, but keep the actual 42 minutes dedicated to the regular tribes.

23. irthesteve

That would honestly be so awesome, and so smart of them. I agree that the worst part of this season is not getting much Extinction stuff on air

24. midnightxtaylor

Regular

Yeah, my only issue with this season is that we aren't getting as much content from each of the beaches, so we're missing a lot of conversations and daily events. It's going to be even less now with three tribes plus extinction island.

25. Analog Drummer

Regular

There’s not really been much dedicated to it though. 2mins an ep so far