Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Survivor (CBS) TV Show • Page 31

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by irthesteve, Mar 10, 2016.

1. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

...Mike White?!

irthesteve likes this.
  2. Analog Drummer

Regular

kbeef2 likes this.
  3. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

He was actually on Amazing Race before with his dad

[​IMG]

Analog Drummer and kbeef2 like this.
  4. Kyle is hk

Not Kyle Shanahan Prestigious

So last year was a great season with bad ending. This year a bad season with a great ending.

Love that 36 seasons in there’s still so many firsts

Analog Drummer likes this.
  5. irthesteve

I thought it was OK season with an OK ending, haha. Seeing the tie though.... fucking CRAZY

6. irthesteve

7. Analog Drummer

Regular

irthesteve likes this.
  8. irthesteve

Dom and Wendell both played pretty even games in my mind, Dom had the edge in the strategy side but Wendell had the social game a bit better

9. Kyle is hk

Yeah I’m wondering if Dom wore on people considering the last 5 people voted out were who voted for Wendell.

irthesteve likes this.
  10. irthesteve

11. ezmo311

Regular Supporter

I thought that was a great finale, even after the very meh post-merge. The editing at the FTC was great, and I got super excited when Probst said he was reading the votes there.

12. irthesteve

13. irthesteve

If anyone wants some casting/theme spoilers for Season 38 (next season is 37, so this is still a year-ish away)

Theme is "Island of Extinction," which is described more in detail at insidesurvivor, but essentially when you are voted out you either can choose to go home or go to the island of Extinction where there is no shelter, limited food and a chance to get back in the game. You can quit an any time if you decide to go there.

Also, four former Survivors are returning as "Captains," the are Aubry (Season 32, 34), David (Season 33), Joe (Seasons 30, 31) and Kelly (Seasons 29, 31)

14. Kyle is hk

I’ll forever be baffled by Aubrey’s popularity

Actually like the Extinction idea depending on how it’s utilized and far far into the game it goes

Analog Drummer and irthesteve like this.
  15. ikanacanyon

Free jake w

kelly as in wentworth? Would LOVE to see her again. I feel like she’s a solid player

16. irthesteve

The next season of The Amazing Race starting filming yesterday, it's 4 former Amazing Race teams, 3 Survivor teams and 3 Big Brother teams.

The Survivor teams are:

Rupert (Survivor Pearl Islands, Survivor All Stars, Survivor HvV, Survivor BvW), Laura (Survivor BvW)
    Brett (Survivor Millennials vs Gen x), Chris (Survivor Millennials vs Gen x)
    Eliza (Survivor Vanuatu, Survivor FvF), Corrine (Survivor Gabon, Survivor Caramoan).

17. Analog Drummer

Regular

Wow.

So big brother is quite popular in USA? A lot of other religions its tended to be this sleazy crass show that contestants don’t reall get looked very highly opon for cross over shows

18. irthesteve

Big Brother US is still (relatively) classy when compared to the UK versions (I don't know about other countries. BUT we just had our first Celeb Big Brother last year which was total trash. At least the regular seasons still have somewhat solid gameplay

19. Analog Drummer

Regular

Old mate Russell Hantz is on a tribe in Australian Survivor. I just found first ep online

20. irthesteve

hoo lord, I'd rather not watch more of him

21. Tomozaurus

Regular

I only watch Australian Survivor now and was kind of annoyed to see that Russell is on it, I'm so sick of him.

22. irthesteve

yeahrightdude and Analog Drummer like this.
  23. Analog Drummer

Regular

He didn’t last long

Tomozaurus likes this.
  24. Analog Drummer

Regular

25. irthesteve

Agreed! While the themes never really matter in the end, this one definitely isn't as black and white as I had expected