Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Survivor (CBS) TV Show • Page 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by irthesteve, Mar 10, 2016.

1. hello299

I'm getting a feeling that Aubrey will be in the final three. I would throw in Cydney and Michelle for the final also.

2. ikanacanyon

Free jake w

Really interesting about the Jason vote.

I could definitely see the Cydney/Michelle/Aubrey top three. I like Cydney and Michelle more than Aubrey but damn if she isn't hustling.

ramomcferno likes this.
  3. Neon Light

rage and love

Rumoured shortlist for season 34.

Not really crazy about a lot of these people. I'm surprised about the amount of winners and 2-3 time players. Penner and Ozzy again? Really?

Although I would like to see Cirie again, and would be interested to see how far Sandra could go.

4. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

saw that too, mostly have the same thoughts as you. Curious what the theme will be

5. Neon Light

rage and love

I feel like it will just be all-stars. Or maybe winners vs non-winners?

6. hello299

Ideally I would love some more pre-Heroes vs Villains players. Not sure how realistic that would be since a lot of those early players are older and have moved on with their lives. Heck, even in the Second Chance season Kelly Wigelsworth, a player on the inaugural season seemed like she was disinterested. The game has changed quite a bit over the years to more strategy based.
    There are definitely some big time players on the list though!

Returner seasons lately have ruled, so I have faith in the casting department.

7. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Wow. Scot and Jason are compelling villains in the sense that I hate hate hate them, but they're keeping it interesting. Hopefully the girls and Joe are able to find out about the super idol before next tribal or another one of them will be going home.

8. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

This is awesome

9. devenstonow

Noobie

voting out debbie was an idiotic move.

10. Jusscali

Lotsa names I hate and some I like. Not overly thrilled but it'll be fun either way

11. kbeef2 Apr 13, 2016
    (Last edited: Apr 13, 2016)
    kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Seriously. Especially because they had to turn to Julia to get the numbers. So they were trusting Julia so they could vote out Debbie because she was...trusting Julia?

12. Jusscali

Exactly what I thought. I don't believe that Sidney is the brightest bulb lol

13. devenstonow

Noobie

Just the fact that she was so trusting to Julia shows how oblivious she was and how easy she would be to string along. She's not going to flip on you, and you could argue that havign her on your side also definitively keeps Joe as a number (not that I'd expect him to flip to Jason/Scot/Tai

14. Jusscali

I liked having Debbie around. Think the show benefitted from her quirkiness.

15. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I hated this episode honestly. Scot and Jason are insufferable, just not even entertaining. Aubrey and Cydney were flip flopping and bugging me. Debbie is always the worst. Julia was making weird choices that worried me. I felt so bad for Tai.

16. ikanacanyon

Free jake w

Yeah I feel like last night wasn't going to have a good outcome no matter what. It's also a bummer that pretty much in order to flush that super idol they're gonna have to sacrifice someone else.

17. devenstonow

Noobie

Tai being in on the Jason/Scot bromance is amazing.

18. Neon Light

rage and love

Overall a fun episode. This season is delivering great tribal councils if not the best strategy. Aside from the Alecia vote (which was fun in its own right), I can't think of one that was an obvious boot.

It's weird that Julia voted for Debbie seeing as she was the one who trusted her the most. She obviously isn't too keen on joining the bros.

It was kind of funny watching them congratulating each other after Debbie was voted out. I'm not sure the plan actually changed at all after the big idol reveal.

19. devenstonow

Noobie

The Bros congratulating themselves? I think that they weren't 100% set on trusting Julia's playing both sides (because I'm assuming she told them about the Debbie plan); the dramatic idol scene at tribal was done to make the girls frazzled/unsure, ensuring that they'd go with the relatively "safe" plan (voting Debbie)

20. Neon Light

rage and love

I feel like if Julia had told them about the Debbie plan they would have showed it. I'm not sure the idol reveal actually did anything other than giving Tai a second one, who by the way is under no obligation to give it back. From their perspective it's great because they didn't expect that they would all still be in the game after this tribal, but if Julia was really going to go with the bros this would have been the one to do it being an odd number vote. So I think Debbie was going no matter what.

21. devenstonow

Noobie

Agreed that she was going no matter what; the guy's just want to be certain that the target was 'less' on their backs.

And apparently Tai gave the idol back to Jason.

22. zigs

flyin' kk

Not sure I agree on this. By voting out Debbie she still presents herself loyal to the women while also finds herself still needed by both sides. She isn't going to lose the guys over this vote.. It wasn't a vote for them, but she could have completely broken trust with the women. I think she is positioned really well.

23. Kyle is hk

Not Kyle Shanahan Prestigious

I really wish more likable people came up with the brilliant ploy Jason and Scot did with the 2 idols amonf 3 people thing.

Debbie brought this on her self. Aubrey was 10,000% right that Julia needed to go

24. Kyle is hk

Not Kyle Shanahan Prestigious

Season 34 rumor casting is uhh... interesting? Makes me wonder if they started to attempt all winners but abandoned somewhere through the process

25. devenstonow

Noobie

Winners vs. "Challengers" is a possible theme. The list overall is uninspiring. We don't need to see Cirie, Sandra, Penner (as much as I love him), and Ozzy again (though it'd be hilarious if Ozzy is awful at challenges)
    The only winners on that list I'd be interested in seeing again are Danni, Earl, JT*, and maybe Natalie Anderson