Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Survivor (CBS) TV Show • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by irthesteve, Mar 10, 2016.

1. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

glad you've found the thread ;-)

Can't believe how f'd everyone is health-wise this season, it's been so insane

2. demandtheimpossible

Resident Anti-Capitalist

No joke. Fishbach has mentioned on the Know-It-All's how careful the medical staff with the folks on Second Chances, and we can clearly see why.

I really hope the post-merge is quality, this has been a solid season. Of course, my winner's pick (Liz) went out super early, but what can you do?

3. ikanacanyon

Free jake w

This season is so interesting to me with the transparency of medical, and how much we see them offering to the participants without pulling them. At least for me, it's something I wasn't super familiar with.

4. ramomcferno

Mystery is the secret ingredient Prestigious

Well that was depressing. All of the medical situations have really been taking away from this season for me. I also don't find a lot of these people likable either. I need someone to root for.

5. zigs

flyin' kk

Nice to know I'm not the only RHAP listener on here

I've been enjoying the season so far, not loving it though. We have seen a lot of... unconventional I'll say, tribal councils.

6. demandtheimpossible

Resident Anti-Capitalist

It
    This season is Gabon 2.0, with the types of decisions that have been made at TC. Some people hate that season, but I found it to be one of the more compelling seasons simply because of how unpredictable it was.

7. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

[​IMG]

I agree that the medical situations have put a damper on this season, but I'm glad to see the crew is taking is so seriously and putting the people first, game second.

ramomcferno likes this.
  8. ikanacanyon

Free jake w

I think my favorites right now are Tai, Michele, and Cydney.

9. zigs

flyin' kk

I find it both compelling in the moment and frustrating in reflection. Gabon is a season I liked as I watched it, but its not one I have ever really wanted to revisit after knowing the outcome.

10. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

Bummed about Neal - I was rooting hard for him.

11. irthesteve

All my favorites have been dropping like housefiles. Right now Tai is a fav, Scot is definitely better than in the beginning, and i really really like the brunette beauty who has been playing it laid back. She seems extremely smart

12. ramomcferno

I think Tai is a good person but he just seems too goofy to root for. I need someone who is that sociable but more cunning but not a total tool. I have a weird formula in my head and no one has clicked with me yet this season.

13. Patlock

The Dream is Over Supporter

I really think Cydney is going to win this season. She has just the right amount of everything needed to get to the end. Plus she hasn't pissed anyone off yet.

I'm glad there are still people out there watching Survivor religiously. Thought I was the only one!

ramomcferno likes this.
  14. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

I like this assessment. She's really been laying low, and it's worked thus far.

15. demandtheimpossible

Resident Anti-Capitalist

I would love for Cydney to win, she has been the best UTR player so far. She also seems to have options that others (Jason, Debbie, Joe, etc) don't seem to have.

16. ramomcferno

Cydney's game so far has worked but I wonder if she has put anything in place if her alliance with Jason and Scot falls apart.

17. Neon Light

rage and love

If you were the only one it wouldn't still be on air after 32 seasons. The reason for the show's incredible longevity is because there's so many people like us that are so invested in the show.

18. Tomozaurus

Regular

Commenting for thread notifications.

19. irthesteve

There's a button for that at the top of each thread.

NEW EPISODE TONIGHT

Tomozaurus likes this.
  20. Tomozaurus

Regular

Thanks, duly noted. And yes there is! I'm stoked.

21. ikanacanyon

Free jake w

I feel like the only reason girls' alliance happens 99% of the time is because the men are so worried about it that they gun for the girls leaving them with no one to ally with but each other.

Tomozaurus likes this.
  22. Tomozaurus

Regular

This episode made me like Cydney a lot more.

WhitestKidUKnow likes this.
  23. ikanacanyon

Free jake w

Cydney is my favorite to win currently.

Also what was up with Tai's vote for Jason? That seemed out of nowhere.

24. ramomcferno

I guess Cydney is my frontrunner to win too and it seems like she has a good shot.

25. hello299

This explains that vote from Nick's perspective with an interview from Josh Wigler on parade.com

It was a wild night for Tai. Yes, he wins immunity, but he spills the beans about the Brains, he spills the beans about the Super Idol at Tribal, and he casts what seems to be a stray vote for Jason — unless you have a better explanation for it. What was up with Tai?

This is where Tai has a little bit of a brain fart or a meltdown and you hope he bounces back from it. But I think the elements just started getting to him — the social, the strategic, the game started getting to him. Hopefully he can bounce back. But as for the Jason vote? [Laughs] It’s actually incredible.

Michele had told me that I was going to be the one voted out, right after we got back from the challenge. So of course I approached Scot and Jason, and they’re not lying to me. “We’re still splitting the votes on the Brains,” yadda yadda yadda. I go back to Michele: “Seems like everything’s good! We’re okay!” This leads to Cydney getting pissed and wanting to vote me out. Julia and Michele pitched to vote out Jason instead of me, to the Brains and to Cydney. Tai’s in on that conversation, and Aubry’s debating whether or not to vote out Jason, and they’re thinking about it, and Debbie goes: “No, we can’t vote out Jason now, we already said Nick, and Joe won’t remember to vote out Jason. We have to stick with Nick.” So Tai thought the plan was still to vote for Jason. That’s why he voted for Jason — he just wasn’t filled in on that last bit.

WhitestKidUKnow likes this.