Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Surviving R. Kelly (Lifetime)

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by manoverboard365, Jan 8, 2019.

1. manoverboard365

Trusted

I didn't see a thread made for this yet. We all knew that R. Kelly was a creep, but wow. This docu-series was so heartbreaking to watch. I can't believe this man still isn't behind bars.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  2. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I find this series strange. People have known this dude was WAAAAY BEYOND creepy for ages. But now that this out my local radio stations are banning his music and people are acting woke to the fact that this dude shouldn't just be behind bars, he should likely be on death row.

3. manoverboard365

Trusted

I feel like the majority of people were only aware of the child sex tape from 2001.....sadly when that story ran everyone was more focused on the peeing part and not the fact that the girl was 14.

4. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I guess.

I thought it was fairly common knowledge that he was holding underage girls against their will too.

Maybe I should watch this series just to see how he's managed to escape being indicted for any of this stuff, particularly when video evidence exists. Crazy.

5. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

We just finished episode 5. No matter how many times you hear these stories, it stays just as depressing and mortifying. What a monster.

Joe4th likes this.
  6. manoverboard365

Trusted

The end of ep 5 with that girl Dominique and her mom fucking killed me.

Fucking Dustin likes this.
  7. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

This is absolutely heartbreaking to watch

8. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

9. manoverboard365

Trusted

10. manoverboard365

Trusted

It's official. A NO BAIL WARRANT is out for R Kelly. 10 counts. Definitely going to jail.