Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Superstore (NBC) TV Show • Page 6

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Garrett, Sep 28, 2017.

1. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

legitimately have loved her from the beginning. she hurts my heart in the best way.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  2. @@ron

Regular

Amy and Jonah have never had chemistry, but it feels like they’re trying extra hard to make them unlikable this season.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  3. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

I’ve always thought they had great chemistry and still like their characters a lot

Kingjohn_654, Garrett L. and @@ron like this.
  4. Importer/Exporter

he’ll live forever in the sound of broken glass Supporter

Yeah idk i think they’re the rare tv couple that does feel like it works to me

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  5. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I feel like there was more romance between them before they became a couple

but I also think that's a problem with the "will they/won't they" trope, a portion of the show is built around this relationship building and once they're together, it's just not a focus anymore

6. Importer/Exporter

he’ll live forever in the sound of broken glass Supporter

Idk, but the best parts of this show are when they explore the way workers are exploited or abused. And they have done that really well. So the romance between them has always been fine but was never a big reason i tuned into the show.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  7. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

8. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

[​IMG]

Importer/Exporter and Garrett L. like this.
  9. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Nice!

also very surprised this is tied with The Good Place in viewers. I don’t know anybody else who watches this

10. Garrett

Yes!

11. Garrett

What a standout episode for Glenn quotes

12. Roryyyyyyy

This was a pretty solid episode. The whole sequence of Garrett being followed by the camera with the customer was gold

Garrett L. likes this.
  13. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

It’s really annoying that Hulu isn’t notifying me when there’s new episodes. Catching up now.

Dina using the term “hot pocket” killed me, haha

14. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

This show is incredible. Them taking their break in the restroom is funny but then Marcus wiping the creamer into his cup is so fucking disgusting and hilarious, hahaha

And then Justine asking if guys look at it while peeing and Marcus’ reaction.

This is the best/funniest comedy ensemble of the past five years. Love it.

joe.boy.fresh. and Garrett L. like this.
  15. Garrett

This episode is wonderful

16. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

17. Nyquist

I must now go to the source Supporter

Whoa holy shit. That’s a massive departure. Guess that’ll be the end of Amy and Jonah.

If it means I get more Gentefied that’s awesome. Will miss her here big time though.

18. wowow. that's pretty wild

19. Nyquist

I must now go to the source Supporter

With the ongoing unionizing storyline, my guess is that now Amy will ultimately let herself take the fall for her employees. Sets her up to take on a new position elsewhere with a new start for her family.

Seriously check out Gentefied though.

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  20. Henry

Moderator Moderator

plz don't put jonah in charge of the store

21. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

Damn, that’s a huge bummer. I love her in this :/

22. Garrett

WHOA

23. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

New episode was hilarious.

I’m bummed she’s leaving, no doubt about it, but the rest of the cast is immensely talented so I’m sure the show will be able to continue on without her.

Super interested if they’ll bring someone new in to replace her or promote one of the employees.

24. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I honestly can't imagine the show going on without her in a successful way. I love all the side characters, but I can't imagine any of them stepping up to take the lead (Glenn should be the store manager, him stepping down was a huge misfire imo but I don't think he could be the "face" of the show) and bringing in a new lead is dicey.

I'm really curious if NBC renewed this knowing she was stepping down, wouldn't be shocked if it turns into a shortened final season (even an outright cancellation, but NBC doesn't really have any shows right now so it might be safe from that)

trevorshmevor likes this.
  25. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

Even though I think she's great and love her in this, I'd still say she's only my 5th or 6th favorite/funniest character on the show.