Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Superstore (NBC) TV Show • Page 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Garrett, Sep 28, 2017.

1. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

The newest couple episodes haven't been bad but aren't as good as it had been before the break. Hope they can finish the season strong.

2. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

The blizzard episode was amazing

Kingjohn_654 and Dinosaurs Dish like this.
  3. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

Yeah, that episode was a huge step up.

4. Garrett

The part where they were all talking about what annoyed them then banded together against the customer rang so true to retail

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  5. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

The most recent episode was really great. I wonder if they're going to have Glenn step down or quit.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  6. Garrett

The DM cellphone scene brought back some PTSD

7. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Yessss

8. Garrett

:crylaugh: Marcus making $86 an hour

Jason Tate and Kingjohn_654 like this.
  9. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

New episode was great.

Garrett: “I don’t want to have sex with anyone I draw. I draw Garfield and I don’t wanna have sex with him! I’m not Jon!”

Looooollllllll

Kingjohn_654 and Joe like this.
  10. Garrett

While this episode really did feel true to Glenn’s character, it’s so offensively over the top.

11. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Glenn asking for his job back over and over was great

12. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

“These straws have no structural integrity. Why did I leave Syria?”

His reading of that question killed me.

The Lucky Moose and Garrett L. like this.
  13. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

“I can still have orgasms! ...they’re just extremely painful now...”

14. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

I love Sandra.

Garrett L. and Kingjohn_654 like this.
  15. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

I never really thought about it but this show has some of the most diverse cast on tv that I can think of. Pretty cool.

16. Watched the finale. Mateo :(

Kingjohn_654 and Dinosaurs Dish like this.
  17. Nyquist

I must now go to the source Supporter

Yeah I watched the finale a few hours ago. Oh my god this ending shocked me and broke my heart. I can’t stop thinking about it. Watching Dina get involved too (where season one Dina never would have) and then just subtly fall apart because she realizes even she cannot save him just...it’s a testament to how attached they’ve made me to these characters.

God the look on his face when he tells them it’s time to stop, I kept waiting for something to happen so they could save him but no. Gut punch.

Dinosaurs Dish likes this.
  18. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

Best current sitcom.

Garrett L. likes this.
  19. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Yeah, the ending was dark as hell. Really can't think of a way they could reverse it without it feeling cheap either

Nyquist likes this.
  20. Garrett

This is one of the best political commentary episodes in comedy that I’ve ever seen. Four seasons of being grounded in these characters paid off on such an emotional episode watching these guys.

Mateo has long been one of my least favorite characters, and yet I’m sitting here choked up.

My last day working as a retail manager is Thursday, so I’m already in a weird headspace, but some of the ways Amy interacted with her associates the last two episodes definitely made me pause and go, “Did I ever do that?”

This show has always been a pleasure for me because it illuminates a field that I’ve lived and breathed for six years. The diversity of the cast and backgrounds rings so true to life and never feels contrived or forced. I knew I loved this show, but the way this handled these last two episodes really cemented it’s legacy.

I wish more people watched it. Veep will probably get the Emmy, but this episode deserves to be nominated.

Also how is Sandra’s actress still considered just a guest Star she’s incredible

Dinosaurs Dish and Nyquist like this.
  21. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

Agreed on all of that. I don’t know why it feels like nobody is watching this show. It’s incredible.

Nyquist likes this.
  22. I'm assuming next season will start with the team fighting for Mateo, who will be detained somewhere. Going to be interesting to see how they continue to balance comedy with the subject matter.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  23. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

Kaliko Kauahi (Sandra) has been upped to series regular going forward, pretty awesome!

Kingjohn_654, Joe and Garrett L. like this.
  24. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I don't understand this title of regular. She is basically in every episode. What does it really mean?

25. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

A series regular means that they're officially a main cast member, which I'm assuming leads to more money and/or possibly royalties from syndication instead of only being a guest star or co-star.

Henry likes this.