Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Superstore (NBC) TV Show • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Garrett, Sep 28, 2017.

1. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

I’m glad they crammed both baby deliveries in one episode. It had great moments and I really didn’t want to sit through two whole ones dealing with them.

Kingjohn_654 and Garrett L. like this.
  2. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

Holy shit Dina’s surgery music.

3. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

my pto counter reset at my job awhile back for a BS reason so amy's pregnancy leave changing hit me hard

Dinosaurs Dish likes this.
  4. michael_gatto

Trusted

This show nails working retail so well. I cringe at how relatable every episode of this is.

5. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

Great episode. Laughed out loud quite a bit. I think I could write an essay on each character and why they’re so perfect and hilarious.

Cheyenne and Mateo were on fire this episode. Then slowly turning the list of names around killed me.

6. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

Also, Glenn is adorable and all his religious jokes hit me and rule.

7. Garrett

I wish my brand treated managers as well as Cloud 9 does.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  8. This show really loves its montages with excessively loud clubby hip hop songs

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  9. In the middle of S2. I know I'm late to the party, but I'm so glad I finally dived into this show.

10. Ok, this killed me

Superstore1.jpg
    Superstore2.jpg

Garrett L. and Dinosaurs Dish like this.
  11. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

Husband and I have been binge watching over the past month. We adore it.
    Just finished the episode where Amy goes back to work after her pregnancy. Going to be weird to only have one episode to watch a week, haha.

Jdaniels and swboyd like this.
  12. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Also been slowly working my way through this. It’s enjoyable, even if 90% of it is kind of just episodes of The Office but in a store lol.

13. They have made it five seasons without having anyone drive into a lake. So, I think that's a point for Superstore.

14. Closing in on finishing the second season and have been enjoying it so far. The highs aren’t super high but it’s been a fun, lighthearted watch. I can definitely see it reaching that next level in future seasons, excited to see where things go

15. Garrett

Does it come back tomorrow?

16. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Nope, just B99 and Good Place tomorrow

17. Amy desperately wanting to be invited to trivia but then being annoyed because it starts at 10pm is basically the back half of my 20’s

Garrett L. likes this.
  18. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

Renewed for season five!

Garrett L. and Joe like this.
  19. Nice. I just started S4 last night.

20. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

This is the first show I’ve watched on Hulu while it’s still on TV. Do the episodes air pretty quickly, or should I just dvr it?

21. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

They’re added the next day. It’s how I’ve watched it for a couple years now. It’s great! I love Hulu.

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  22. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Perfect thank you!

23. Garrett

The teaser they have right now with the apron joke hits so close to home. Love this show.

24. The guy hosting the embalming conference is the same actor from Parks & Rec that keeps trying to hire Ben for that pencil pushing job. I’m choosing to believe it’s the same character and that these shows take place in the same universe

meggers and Dinosaurs Dish like this.
  25. marissalg

Trusted

Okay I just started this with my roommate and it’s so funny. We met working at a grocery store and it’s so dead on to what it’s like.