Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Superman & Lois (CW) TV Show

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by stayillogical, Feb 27, 2021.

1. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

I was highly anticipating this premiere and it did not disappoint. I can already tell the actors that play his sons are really good. I love this angle on Superman. Very excited to keep watching.

Kingjohn_654 and bradsonemanband like this.
  2. The pilot was cooler than episode 2, but I’m excited to keep watching this.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  3. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

Jeeze already going on an episode hiatus

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  4. Whatttt so no new episode next week? Lame

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  5. Update! There WAS a new episode this week! I haven't watched it yet, but I downloaded it just now. Excited to see if the show feels like it's getting better/worse/staying the same, haha.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  6. Getting better.

7. stayillogical

Lois is a damn good character. One of the reasons I'm excited about this show.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  8. Yeah, third episode was better than the second, but not quite as awesome as the first. I think I'm gonna like this show a lot. Already feeling an emotional attachment to every character, actually.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  9. Meerkat

human junk drawer Prestigious

Have a lot of friends who dipped on BerlantiVerse but have really loved this. Thought I was finally gonna be done with this universe but I’ll probably give it a shot next time I’m in the mood for Superman

10. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

"Morrissey is a xenophobic has-been"

Best quote of the show

bradsonemanband and Jason Tate like this.
  11. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

Snyder should watch this show tbh. Maybe it’ll show him what Superman is supposed to be like.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  12. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

I'm gonna have to check this out, sounds like a fun show. Annoyed that HBO Max isn't the default location for all things DC though.

13. stayillogical

Anyone else still watching? Loved the season 2 storyline.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  14. I am and me too!

15. Yeah this show rules

16. fastlife

Regular Supporter

It feels way different than the other Arrowverse shows, and i love that. Wasn’t too into Tyler Hoechlin’s portrayal when he first showed up in Supergirl, but he’s so good here.

Jason Tate likes this.
  17. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

After starting and stopping this I finally started and stuck with it. Halfway through season 1. This show is very good IMO