Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Supergirl (CW) TV Show

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Tim, Mar 26, 2016.

1. Tim Mar 26, 2016
    (Last edited: May 14, 2016)
    Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

Supergirl is a television series on CW, formerly CBS, starring the DC Comics character Supergirl.

This is her thread. Which apparently didn't exist here yet.

2. Henry

Moderator Moderator

This getting renewed or what?

Early rumor was they were renewing it. Now? Not so much.

3. Tim

Talk was that it was, but the recent announcements didn't include it. I sure hope it returns. Lynda Carter is supposed to play the president next season, which would make me too happy.

4. Meerkat

human junk drawer Prestigious

I might actually cry if this doesn't get renewed. They've really found their heart these last few episodes and I have complete faith a second season would be great

Tim likes this.
  5. Tim

Flash on Supergirl makes me pretty darn happy.

Raku likes this.
  6. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

I'm a few episodes behind. So I'm catching up and I'll watch the crossover later tonight.

Woohoo!

Tim likes this.
  7. Meerkat

This was the cutest episode of television I've ever seen. "85% chance of punching"

Tim and US Camera like this.
  8. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

Just finished. OMG.

SO CUTE

9. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

"all four of you standing there doing nothing. you look like an attractive yet non-threatening racially diverse cast of a CW show"

:crylaugh:

10. Meerkat

The one liners were on point this episode

11. Meerkat

Also, missed opportunity not having Barry see Perd on the news and say "Hey, isn't that the actor from Parks and Recreation?" or making some sort of comment about him being a news caster even on this Earth

Tim and Jason Tate like this.
  12. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Gahhh need to watch this after work.

13. Tim

"What's say we step away from the nice lady. Settle this like women." -Barry Allen

14. Tim

[​IMG]

I really hope someone has a better version of this.

Meerkat likes this.
  15. Tim

[​IMG]

MY NEW FAV GIF.

16. Henry

Moderator Moderator

This episode was absolutely perfect. :heart:

Tim likes this.
  17. Meerkat

18. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Such an incredibly charming episode. They need to bring in Supergirl to help Flash fight Zoom.

19. Meerkat

This episode was phenomenal. With how great the last handful of episodes have been, I'll be really bummed if they don't get a second season

20. I don't even want to entertain the thought.

Raku likes this.
  21. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

That was a pretty awesome finale. It doesn't really make much sense to me how Alex got to Kara in under 3 minutes though. I'm probably just overlooking something.

22. I liked the finale. Really hammered in the hope theme. It would've been cool to see a conversation between Superman and Martian Manhunter while they're both laying in hospital beds. I know they couldn't do it, but it's the shows fault for setting it up perfectly for my imagination ha.

23. Miss Heartcore

Let's build something Together Prestigious

I really hated that as well. I hate the plot point of only having 5 minutes or less to spare. It's so ridiculous.

Anyway, I need a second season of this. I love Cat Grant too much to let her go.

24. Tim

Watched the Supergirl finale. After that rough start, I'm glad this show became as good as it did. Supergirl's speech about hope was everything the cinematic Superman isn't and should be. (Speaking of Superman, I feel like their attempts to explain why he wasn't helping her in these last couple episodes just made things more awkward instead of less. He's Superman, dang it. If someone asks where he is, just say he's off fighting someone in space or something, lol.)

Raku likes this.
  25. Meerkat

Melissa Benoist and Chyler Leigh have been phenomenal together all season. Really, really hoping this gets picked up.