Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Superchunk - What A Time To Be Alive (February 16,2018) Album • Page 3

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by iCarly Rae Jepsen, Nov 8, 2017.

1. Aregala

Blistering Guitar Lead

I'm bumping this again to say I have been p obsessed with the acoustic version of Foolish since it dropped

Legit trying to track down an indie store that might have it in stock now

EmmanuelSCastle and KidLightning like this.
  2. Elder Lightning Jun 3, 2019
    (Last edited: Jun 3, 2019)
    Elder Lightning

A lightning bolt without a cloud in the sky Supporter

Whoa, I totally missed that they re-did the entire Foolish album. Going to have to check that out this afternoon.

3. Mo Bounce

Mo bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce

Okay, I was just looking for a thread to start, looked for an introduction thread and didn't find and don't feel like creating mine, so I started to look where I would comment first and then I was amazed by this.

Superchunk is one of my favorite acts in 20 years.

In the lack of something interesting to say or any good addition to the topic, I've got a question.

Dude, where can I check that?

4. Elder Lightning

A lightning bolt without a cloud in the sky Supporter

5. Mo Bounce

Mo bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce

KidLightning likes this.
  6. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

bumping to say Indoor Living might be their best record? or at least in the conversation. I feel like it's impossible for me to listen to that record without playing nu bruises a few times, and unbelievable things? just incredible. tbh I remember first listening to this band (Foolish iirc) and feeling like Mac's voice might be the thing to keep them from being one of those indie all timers for me but time has proved that to be far from the case. the vocal melodies all over Indoor Living, even when he doesn't nail the delivery, are some of the strongest parts of the record and he really does have a pretty smooth falsetto imo

7. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

oh, it’s always been my fave. i kinda thought it was the consensus choice?

8. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

never got the vibe there was a super obvious choice, but I think Foolish is at least as popular of a choice if not more. that one's still my favorite and probably always will be but indoor living is probably the one I go to most often now

phaynes12 likes this.
  9. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Elder Lightning likes this.
  10. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Zilla and Elder Lightning like this.