Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Super Whatevr Sign With Hopeless Records

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Feb 3, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Super Whatevr have signed with Hopeless Records. The full press release can be found below.

Hopeless Records is excited to welcome Southern California indie rock band Super Whatevr to its roster. To coincide with the signing, the label has re-released the band’s debut EP Good Luck and music video for the title track.
    On signing with Hopeless Records, frontman Skyler McKee says- “On behalf of Super Whatevr we are extremely excited to be working with the Hopeless family. They have been incredibly kind to us and we can’t wait for the future of this project. If you dig us, we’ll be releasing new material later on this year as well and we couldn’t be happier with how it’s coming along. I want you to learn every word to the Good Luck EP and yell it in my face when we play in your town!”

Super Whatevr is a band from Orange County, California. They are three gentlemen with a desire to play music to a wider audience. They are Super Whatevr. #alwayshavingfun

Super Whatevr recently finished recording their debut full-length album in Nashville, TN, which will be released later this year via Hopeless Records. Next month the band hits the road with Drug Church for a short run of western North American tour dates that includes a stop at So What?! Music Festival in Dallas, TX.

2. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Nice, they sound pretty good!

3. shawnhyphenray

Regular

Tired of spellings like that

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  4. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious