Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Super Whatevr Announce New Album

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Super Whatevr will release their new album Never Nothing next year via Hopeless Records. Today they’ve debuted a video for “For You” and pre-orders are now up

Track Listing

1. Ah Oo Oh
    2. Bloomfield
    3. Kathrin With A K
    4. Why Do I Wonder Why
    5. For You
    6. Cops On Motorcycles
    7. Advice
    8. Misquote
    9. When Doesn’t The World End?
    10. Telelelevision
    11. 8:51 AM (Saturday Morning Congestion Blues)
    12. Loser

2. tshreve

Metalicca

This band is SICK and I hope they start to break through a bit more. They’re like pop punk/emo revival mixed with radio indie bands like the 1975 and whatnot

3. Honeymagnolia

Regular Supporter

I like this song. Went back and listened to other stuff too which is also really good.

4. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

They sound way better than their name implies.

j0hnnyrt likes this.
  5. Dust Of Fallen Rome

Regular

Do any pop punk bands have good names though? Like I remember putting off listening to The Wonder Years for ages back in the day because I thought they had the shittest band name ever. And I wouldn't give the dudes in these bands much props for thinking Real Friends, Knuckle Puck, Seaway, Sorority Noise and Moose Blood were great band names either as much as I like their music.

6. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

That's true. But I've never put off a band based solely on their name. Never heard of these guys but checked them out right away.

7. Dust Of Fallen Rome

Regular

Honestly TWY were the only band I think I was ever put off by name alone - maybe Knocked Loose but hey I love them now so there's that!

SEANoftheDEAD likes this.
  8. I had the exact same thought.