Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Nintendo Switch, December 7th, 2018) Video Game • Page 97

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by oakhurst, Mar 10, 2018.

1. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

...it was a joke...

2. MFA

See you in hell, or see you when I see you. Prestigious

Only peasants don't have esports arenas smh

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.
  3. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

yessir. A local retro game shop opened an esports arena right next to their store. We mostly just played Smash and it was a pretty chill night. The only sucky thing was the regulars who kept trying to want to fight us even though we said we are casuals.

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.
  4. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

Only 34 spirits away from getting them all. The ones you need to summon are annoying as shit

ikanacanyon likes this.
  5. CobraKidJon

6. MFA

Hit elite on Bowser now too! In other news there's a special place in hell for Richters that camp the side of the stage and spam their specials

7. StormAndTheSun

insects come to life Supporter

Ive been 1 away for the past 2 weeks. Don't know if I'll ever get it.

8. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

Do you know which one? I’m only 8 away now, and only 2 enhances to go

9. skurt

Sleekest of beaks. So Good.

I still love this game

10. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

just did a male wii fit trainer vs female wii fit trainer match with a friend and it was absolutely bonkers

11. StormAndTheSun

Yeah, it's Frillard from Animal Crossing. Got 10 supports only items banked for when this event ends so hopefully he will come out of that.

12. ikanacanyon

Free jake w

Oof I sent my pro controller back in to be fixed and have been playing this past week on just my joycons and it is rough

13. JRShoenberger

Trusted

When’s tourney 2 happening? I feel way more confident this go around.

zigbigwig and ikanacanyon like this.
  14. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

I haven't touched this in weeks

I'm currently snowed in and looks like I will be more this week, guess I should get back on the WoL grind

15. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

hit 100% in World of Light last night. thankfully i didn’t miss anything on the previous boards so i had no backtracking to do. it was an alright/good mode that would have been a great mode with, oh, 15 fucking hours chopped off of it. i was disappointed in how few cinematics there were and how inconsequential most of the treasure chest rewards were. however, the final stretch of boss fights and challenges was really fun.

trevorshmevor likes this.
  16. MFA

I've spent so much time grinding online that I haven't actually played the rest of the game properly in a long time hah, I'll give classic a bash or smth later

17. StormAndTheSun

Finally got him. Now I can rest.

18. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

sorry some RL stuff came up atm so Im sorting those out first, but if anyone wants to host Tourney #2 go ahead. i’ll def be watching

19. CobraKidJon

incognitojones likes this.
  20. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

21. MFA

22. DeathOrGlory

Just a friendly reminder

Some of those complaints are completely ridiculous and easy to avoid. Like, yeah no shit some items are overpowered. Turn em off then! Some stages are really cheesy! Just don't play on them if that's not your style of play.

Dude also called Pirahna Plant 'Petey Pirahna'. Editorial standards must not be very high.

23. CobraKidJon

24. brothemighty

Trusted

You guys I've found the most embarrassing way to lose a stock and it's Jigglypuff rolling out at fastball speed right down the middle into Kirby's flaming hammer

I smell a new homerun contest

Drew Baldy and incognitojones like this.
  25. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

Drew Baldy, DeathOrGlory and Joe like this.